Windows 10: What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus?

Discus and support What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Taskeng.exe (Task Scheduler Engine) is a system file in the Windows 10/8/7 operating systems. It is not a virus if it is located in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 27, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus?

What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus? What-is-the-Taskeng.exe-popup-1-100x100.jpg
    Taskeng.exe (Task Scheduler Engine) is a system file in the Windows 10/8/7 operating systems. It is not a virus if it is located in the Systme32 folder. The legit file is responsible for keeping track of tasks set to run [...]

This post What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 27, 2018
  4. What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus?

Taskeng error in wdws 10

I am getting a "taskeng error" at shutdown which prevent the system from shutting down. How can I fix this?

J Alan White, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus?

1. What is the Taskeng.exe popup? Is it a virus? - Similar Threads - Taskeng exe popup

2. Mc Affe Virus Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mc Affe Virus Popup: There is a mcaffe pop up that comes on my screen, stays for about ten minutes, leaves and then comes back. It is not on the side of my screen, it’s in the middle. I do not have mc Affe installed on my laptop, nor do I have notifications on. Can someone please help....
  3. Mc Affe Virus Popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mc Affe Virus Popup: There is a mcaffe pop up that comes on my screen, stays for about ten minutes, leaves and then comes back. It is not on the side of my screen, it’s in the middle. I do not have mc Affe installed on my laptop, nor do I have notifications on. Can someone please help....
  4. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  5. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  6. C-Media Popup - virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    C-Media Popup - virus?: I opened my computer to see the following notification - the spelling errors and weird phrasing of it are making me think it's some kind of scam or virus. Another notification shows that it downloaded from the windows store in the middle of the night when I wasn't at my...
  7. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  8. Weird popup in corner, IDK if it's a virus or what

Weird popup in corner, IDK if it's a virus or what: I have been getting this pop up on my computer no matter what I'm doing on it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/weird-popup-in-corner-idk-if-its-a-virus-or-what/b5b37064-273c-4f6b-bd59-fa0715250365
  9. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  10. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskeng.exe popup