Windows 10: What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10?

Discus and support What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows ecosystem was one of the earliest platforms to have embraced touch support. With the release of ‘Metro’ interface, an increasing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 16, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10?

What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10? Touch-Keyboard-100x100.png
    Windows ecosystem was one of the earliest platforms to have embraced touch support. With the release of ‘Metro’ interface, an increasing number of Windows devices including Microsoft Surface Pro/Book, convertible laptops and tablets started adapting to this environment readily. However, [...]

This post What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    need some help opening a .dat file.....

I don't know if will help, but I noticed in a thread someone (@chefsuccess.com) mentioned, that, you need to use the restore to import the file.

I don't use the software, so, I have no idea on the steps/procedure.

Goodluck*Smile What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10? :)

EDIT:

Dam* those how-to web sites have everything.

Hope this helps: How to Switch Pampered Chef Files From One Computer to Another

95Viper, Nov 16, 2018
  4. What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10?

need some help opening a .dat file.....

Aight, I'll bite. What the hell is "her pampered chef"?

.dat = data file, which can be literally anything.

streetfighter 2, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10?

1. What is the WaitList.dat file in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - WaitList dat file

2. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  3. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  4. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  5. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  6. Associate .dat files to NotePad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Associate .dat files to NotePad: I am trying to associate a .dat created by one of my software packages with Notepad so that the file that is created can be saved to my computer. When I go to the Associate App page in Settings and click on .dat it gives me a message that no app is downloaded to use for .dat...
  7. Delete a DAT file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a DAT file: Hello, My program SuperAntiSpyware detected a malware file named "UsrClass.dat", because this is a Data file when I try to delete it an error message appears "this action can't be taken because the file is open in the system". How can I delete this file? Thanks,...
  8. *.dat file is opening in Notepad

in Windows 10 Customization
    *.dat file is opening in Notepad: I accidently select the notepad for always use this program to open this type of file, but I want it to change to always ask which app to open it. Please help how to change it to default....
  9. UNINS000.dat file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNINS000.dat file in Windows 10: How do I restore UNINS000.dat file in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unins000dat-file-in-windows-10/2b51c8b3-39d4-42d5-906a-481bd9fa0fb4"
  10. Saving a .dat file to Sd

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving a .dat file to Sd: Windows 10. Surface Book. I've downloaded a .dat file to update a camera's firmware. I copy the file to SD. When I take the SD out the file disappears. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. 86097