Windows 10: What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!!

Discus and support What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Could someone please explain to me what this folder is in my C-drive? Its enormous and might well be the reason I couldn't SHRINK the partition down as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pmp, Dec 4, 2015.

1. PMP
    pmp Win User

What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!!

Could someone please explain to me what this folder is in my C-drive? Its enormous and might well be the reason I couldn't SHRINK the partition down as much as I would have liked! ( I am just rebuilding a new pc system after my pc totally died).
    I trawled the Web and found nothing, and I am worried it might be indicating a temperature problem with my C-drive which I would like to know before my return period of this new pc (Surface Book) runs out.
    The files are predominantly about 3MB each; and seems to be at varying intervals (date modified) of just a few minutes; and all seem to be during a 3 day period.... a few days ago. Ultimately I would like to delete them but it is not hurting me at the moment so I have left as is!
    Example of a file name = 00ac45b4-d96b-473f-adf6-636b7211790d
    Many thanks, Peter

:)

2. 7thSense Win User

What is firmware, mine is apparently incorrect

This is a forum for Windows Phone. Find a forum for iPhone to ask your question. One example:

iPhone - Apple Community

7thSense, Dec 4, 2015
  3. What is firmware, mine is apparently incorrect

When updating my version 5.1 iphone via my computer. After apparently downloading the update, an error message appears. Firmware incorrect or our of date. What does this mean and what do I do to fix my firmware so my Iphone can be updated.

JudiLawler, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!!

1. What is the ".WDtemp' folder? Mine is 50GB!! - Similar Threads - WDtemp' folder Mine

2. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VM with 50GB root directory: Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone suggestRegards,Jessie...
  3. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM with 50GB root directory: Hi,I want to spin up a Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL VM having 50GB for root directory.I tried with Standard_D8s_V3 and Standard_D4ads_v5, but no luck.Can anyone suggestRegards,Jessie...
  4. Azure VM with 50GB root directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NTUSER.DAT is 50GB

NTUSER.DAT is 50GB: Help please. My computer is telling me that my NTUSER.DAT file is 50GB when I'm of the understanding it should just be a few MB... This is of course making my C drive almost full. I believe it is not adviseable to delete it so can anyone please advise on what I can do to...
  6. 50GB worth of irremovable temporary files

50GB worth of irremovable temporary files: I've realised my 128GB Surface Laptop 2 has been running out of space extremely quickly in the last month or so. After opening a game to play it, I the game, as well as the Discord audio crashed, forcing me to restart. I came back to my laptop telling me that I needed to...
  7. trying to find out what device is mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to find out what device is mine: windows web protection isn't on and I cant turn it on and I want yo know what device is mine i have a laptop windows 10 version1903 real tec and on and in Microsoft account is coming jos laptophs92fd10 and cant be located and batterie is dead...
  8. what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is 'Rr' registration. Mine is out of date.: I get an error message at boot up that my Rr registration is out of date. How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-rr-registration-mine-is-out-of-date/e5b6f5cf-5c00-4ac2-b471-c83644cc0f5c
  9. Windows 10 taking up 50GB

Windows 10 taking up 50GB: Hello. Windows 10 on my laptop is taking up 50!! GB. This cant be right? What can i do? This is a picture from TreeSize run as admin [ATTACH] And heres another one when i look into WinSxs [ATTACH] I can understand windows taking up 10-20 gb but 50gb is just stupid....
  10. What is folder .WDTemp ? (its 45 GB on my new installed WIN 10!!!).

in Windows 10 Support
    What is folder .WDTemp ? (its 45 GB on my new installed WIN 10!!!).: Can someone please explain what on earth this folder is in my WIN10 root and if I can delete it? I received a new pc (Surface Book) and after updating it I tried to SHRINK the single very large disk to allow me to reinstall my Insider partition but it would not shrink as much...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .wdtemp

2. .wdtemp folder

3. wdtemp folder

4. WDTemp,
  5. what is .wdtemp folder,
  6. can i delete .wdtemp folder,
  7. C:/.WDTemp,
  8. .wdtemp ordner löschen,
  9. .wdtemp folder?,
  10. what is folder .WDtemp?,
  11. can i delete files in .wdtemp folder,