Windows 10: What is the Windows 10 Printer Server Port ??

Discus and support What is the Windows 10 Printer Server Port ?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys. I have installed printers in my windows 10 machine print server and shared them in our network. One of the program which needs to add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NGK_2020, Jun 1, 2020.

1. NGK_2020 Win User

What is the Windows 10 Printer Server Port ??

Hi Guys.

I have installed printers in my windows 10 machine print server and shared them in our network. One of the program which needs to add the printers along with Port number. What is the port number of Print Server in Windows 10??

Regards,

Kumar

:)

NGK_2020, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Jan123 Win User

Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Jun 1, 2020
  3. USB Printer Port vanished following Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if they help:

Method 1: Printer troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Printer. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok. (Follow the onscreen instructions)
    Method 2: Update you printer drivers.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand the Printers.

• Double-click on the Printer.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Update.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Method 3: Manually install your printer.

Click on the link below and follow the steps to manually install a printer. (also applicable for Windows 10)

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-printer#install-printer=windows-8

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 1, 2020
  4. bodosko Win User

Wireless modem router plus printer port ?

Hello guys.

Does it exist? A Wireless ADSL modem router with printer port all-in-one ?
    If not, what is the best option to buy?
    All 3 separated? Or Wireless router with printer server and a modem?

I would like an adsl modem suggestion that its very solid and doesnt freeze. Because I have a Dlink-500B and this thing freezes a lot.

And if you know any website that is specialized in modems please let me know.

Thank you.

bodosko, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

1. What is the Windows 10 Printer Server Port ?? - Similar Threads - Printer Server Port

2. Unused Printer Ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unused Printer Ports: Windows 11I have an unused printer port old that is no longer in use.I tried to delete the port but I get the message the resource is in use.How do I delete this port?Thanks Bruce...
  3. What is Port number and Server address of MS activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Port number and Server address of MS activation server: For this case my FortiGate Firewall policy is not allow the Server to access internet.Blocked by firewall policy What Port number and Server address of MS activation server to set the FortiGate Firewall policy to allow the connection when I need to activate MS Windows...
  4. What is Port number and Server address of MS activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Port number and Server address of MS activation server: For this case my FortiGate Firewall policy is not allow the Server to access internet.Blocked by firewall policy What Port number and Server address of MS activation server to set the FortiGate Firewall policy to allow the connection when I need to activate MS Windows...
  5. missing usb printer ports on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    missing usb printer ports on windows 10: how to fix missing usb printer ports when printer wont work, happened after downloading windows 10. where to look https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-usb-printer-ports-on-windows-10/edaaac84-7de6-42ef-9aa5-be557947e9d4
  6. USB001 printer port missing in Windows 10

USB001 printer port missing in Windows 10: Hi, I have a Brother HL-1110 USB printer, no wireless capability, and my laptop no longer sees it as a printer. Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H1 Installed on ‎2/‎06/‎2021 OS build 19043.1023I noticed in Print Server properties there is only LPT1, LPT2 and LPT 3 - No...
  7. Printer ports missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer ports missing: Windows 10 I have had 3 windows 10 computers with this recent problem. The printer ports list is incomplete with missing ports always created local ports. If I try to add a missing port back in the list I get a message the port already exists. Yet I cannot assign a missing...
  8. Losing unc in printer local port since KB556846 on server 2012?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Losing unc in printer local port since KB556846 on server 2012?: Anyone having same issue? Printer is loosing its localport is a unc was assigned. This append when spooler service is restarted. Affected Localspl.dll is April 29th version is 6.3.9600.19701 If we replace to Feb. 9th version 6.3.9600.19293 everything is back to...
  9. Server changes printer ports

Server changes printer ports: Hello, we have a client who has a server on which he has a cash register program. They have a remote location out of town from which they charge customers various items for contruction. From the program, they can print out A4 format receipt and POS receipts. The server...
  10. Printer Ports

Printer Ports: Samsung laser printer was working fine until today when a message flashed up along the lines of "printer port disabled/reconfigured. do you wish to use a valid port?" (may not be word for word). Clicked yes and tried again. Now, when I print, there is a pop-up box...