Windows 10: What is the WWAHost.exe process on my Windows 10? Can I disable it?

Discus and support What is the WWAHost.exe process on my Windows 10? Can I disable it? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]WWAHost.exe (Microsoft WWA Host) is a program by Microsoft which allows some of the […] This article What is the WWAHost.exe process on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 6, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

What is the WWAHost.exe process on my Windows 10? Can I disable it?

WinClub, Feb 6, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. What is the WWAHost.exe process on my Windows 10? Can I disable it? - Similar Threads - WWAHost exe process

2. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  3. What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "0vfo21l0.exe" process?: I saw it in task manager. I can't find it online. It had a NordVPN icon. I couldn't find it in any NordVPN file folders though.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-0vfo21l0exe-process/7ac9861c-3e18-4b41-8a11-8e7c10860d40
  4. What is SearchApp.exe? Can I disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is SearchApp.exe? Can I disable it?: [ATTACH]There are a ton of processes running in the background that we are oblivious of and one of them is SearchApp.exe. You may have stumbled upon this task while probing the Task Manager. In this article, we are going to see what is SearchApp.exe and can you disable it....
  5. What is GoogleCrashHandler.exe? Can I remove or disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is GoogleCrashHandler.exe? Can I remove or disable it?: [ATTACH]If you see the GoogleCrashHandler.exe process in the Task Manager and wondering about it, this article will clear your doubts. Although things have changed quite a bit over the past few years, you may still get GoogleCrashHandler.exe in the Task Manager while using...
  6. What is HPWuSchd.exe? Can I remove or disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is HPWuSchd.exe? Can I remove or disable it?: [ATTACH]HPWuSchd.exe is an executable file developed by Hewlett Packard. It is part of the HP Update and is about 1.43 MB in size. The .exe extension of this file shows that it is an executable file. Every user should determine if an executable file is a safe Windows file or...
  7. What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What handles audio exe/process/whatever in Windows?: The idea here is that my sounds occasionally begins badly cracking. Rebooting computer helps, but I am looking for something simpler that I could reboot so that I wouldn't need to reboot whole Windows. As comparable to what I am looking for, if my desktop freaks out,...
  8. What is this and how can I disable it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this and how can I disable it?: [ATTACH] This transparent window organization utility pops up whenever I drag a window around on my desktop. It often gets in the way, especially when I am in a rush. What is this called, and how can I disable it? submitted by /u/dream_in_binary [link] [comments]...
  9. what's textinputhost.exe !! can i disable it

in Windows 10 Customization
    what's textinputhost.exe !! can i disable it: hi " salam" what's role of textinputhost !! can disable it idk why but need reason to make it on !! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-textinputhostexe-can-i-disable-it/a0a3ff10-2852-47ab-8f4e-c0b932eddd71
  10. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...