Windows 10: What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS

Discus and support What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have a charge from 'POS Withdrawal Microsoft 1 / Microsoft Way Redmon WAUS', for $1,572.04 I didn't order anything from MS. Seems to be a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joe Wood1, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Joe Wood1 Win User

What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS

So I have a charge from 'POS Withdrawal Microsoft 1 / Microsoft Way Redmon WAUS', for $1,572.04 I didn't order anything from MS. Seems to be a reoccurring issue with a lot of folks.How / where do I dispute this? Who can I contact?

:)

Joe Wood1, Jan 9, 2023

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

What Is This pbDp4sx.png,500 Charge From MS pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 9, 2023
  3. Charging stuck at 70%

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 9, 2023
  4. What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS

1. What Is This $1,500 Charge From MS - Similar Threads - 500 Charge

2. What's going on with One Drive is that it is an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 suffix, at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with One Drive is that it is an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 suffix, at...: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  3. What's going on with One Drive is that it is an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 suffix, at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's going on with One Drive is that it is an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 suffix, at...: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  4. What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  5. What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?

What's going on with One Drive is it an SID, S_1-5-21 prefix with a 500 at the end?: I ask. because not only has it taken control of all my files and media, it now always seems to have an excuse for not allowing a log-in? I've discovered MS SID.s being placed in my registry coinciding with all my permissions on software that I've purchased and own on a...
  6. Hi, I was upgrading my computer with a 500 NVME, but the old one that was working fine, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I was upgrading my computer with a 500 NVME, but the old one that was working fine, now...: I place a new NVME in my laptop, I only have posibility in it to place just one NVME. I need now to take some document from the old NVME that I have before but, the bios do not recognized now, the bios say no hard drive instaled....
  7. Hi, I was upgrading my computer with a 500 NVME, but the old one that was working fine, now...

Hi, I was upgrading my computer with a 500 NVME, but the old one that was working fine, now...: I place a new NVME in my laptop, I only have posibility in it to place just one NVME. I need now to take some document from the old NVME that I have before but, the bios do not recognized now, the bios say no hard drive instaled....
  8. Hi, I was upgrading my computer with a 500 NVME, but the old one that was working fine, now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Not able to access an Expanded Dynamic Disk 2 x 500 GB, which was fine before. Cannot work...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to access an Expanded Dynamic Disk 2 x 500 GB, which was fine before. Cannot work...: Hi. This is on Windows 10.The 2 x 500GB expanded to 1TB disks are healthy according to Disk Manager, But I am not sure if something has changed or failed. I do not want to lose the data. Can anyone work out what's wrong? I have not played with Disk Partitions for a long time....
  10. Not able to access an Expanded Dynamic Disk 2 x 500 GB, which was fine before. Cannot work...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access an Expanded Dynamic Disk 2 x 500 GB, which was fine before. Cannot work...: Hi. This is on Windows 10.The 2 x 500GB expanded to 1TB disks are healthy according to Disk Manager, But I am not sure if something has changed or failed. I do not want to lose the data. Can anyone work out what's wrong? I have not played with Disk Partitions for a long time....