Windows 10: What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS)

Discus and support What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bugbite250 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fy4m7l/what_is_this_abomination_my_eyessss/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bugbite250, Apr 9, 2020.

1. What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS)

/u/bugbite250, Apr 9, 2020

2. Abomination 10

I would really like to know how this hack-n-wack abomination of an operating system fell through the cracks and made it to the public's computers.... Then, explain to me all the bad updates for Windows 7 so it crumbles and forces you to Abomination 10.
    WOW! Microsoft, your a has been and now a HUGE failure to the computer world. Good luck with your garbageware!

JuddHouston, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Abomination 10

I have three computers in the house that all had Abomination 10 on them from the spring of this year. The main computer that I game on, which is the one I am replying to you on, has had 7 reinstalls of Abomination 10. I have also had three graphics cards
    in this computer that have failed... Currently, it has a new graphics card, and Windows 7 with very limited updates. Don't want the garbage to take it out and try to force me to Abomination 10 again. The second computer was a sneaked upgrade from Microsoft,
    that ended up in chasing it's tale in an update loop, burning up a WiFi modem, and tearing up a hard drive that was in good condition before the install...... The third computer is my wifes. It to has had several update loop problems, tore up two graphics
    cards because it didn't like the manufacture driver and decided to change them out while we slept, only to wake up with a huge computer crash and no way to recover the catastrophic mess.. I might add that the only computer in this house that has Abomination
    10 on it, spends most of it's time in Ubuntu off of the split boot. The only reason why 10 is still on it is, Direct X. When Linux gets just a hair better in the gaming department, which it has started to, Microcrap will be done... Now sir, go ahead and argue
    and lie to me.... I would love to hear your wonder stories of your flawless Microcrap Malware.

JuddHouston, Apr 9, 2020
  4. What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS)

Windows 10 is an abomination

Microsoft has to most pathetic system around.

They think that the general public is stupid

Now they are trying to prove it.

Windows 10 is and an abomination to the public.

I am tempted to use foul language to express my anger

But that would be sinking to the low level of intelligence as seen in Microsoft.

Original title: Stupidity of Microsoft

Hardrations, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS)

1. What Is This Abomination?!? (MY EYESSSS) - Similar Threads - Abomination EYESSSS

2. WINDOWS 11 PRINT QUEUE IS an ABOMINATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 PRINT QUEUE IS an ABOMINATION: Ive been enjoying windows 11 for the last few days, until i went to print.ARE YOU GUYS fn SERIOUS!!! whoever designed the new print queue that has no access to the actual printer properties is a sadist. I have never been so pissed about windows in 30 years. FIX IT.All i want...
  3. WINDOWS 11 PRINT QUEUE IS an ABOMINATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 PRINT QUEUE IS an ABOMINATION: Ive been enjoying windows 11 for the last few days, until i went to print.ARE YOU GUYS fn SERIOUS!!! whoever designed the new print queue that has no access to the actual printer properties is a sadist. I have never been so pissed about windows in 30 years. FIX IT.All i want...
  4. How to fix this UWP abomination. Sometimes this happen with the start menu also.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix this UWP abomination. Sometimes this happen with the start menu also.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bluejeans7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i16xv5/how_to_fix_this_uwp_abomination_sometimes_this/
  5. abomination

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    abomination: Windows 10 is an abomination I'm sick and tired of this god damn abomination of an OS. I have never seen a more violated desktop or Task Manager than when attempting to use this joke of an operating system. Furthermore, the amount of unnecessary features and practically...
  6. New File explorer - default an abomination

in Browsers and Email
    New File explorer - default an abomination: Hi folks Who else like me (For Eng scholars me is correct -- Cambridge UK graduates think it should be "Like I" however use the plural and nobody would say "Like WE " in this contest -- they'd always say "Like US" !!! -- only mention because that cost my colleague in a Bar...
  7. Windows 10 Networking - abomination --XP connects FINE !!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Networking - abomination --XP connects FINE !!!!: Hi there Why is it W10 networking is so random --sometimes a machine just fails to connect even though it seems identical to the rest of the network. I'm still running a "Venerable" old XP system (as a VM) that has ZERO problems connecting --and even sharing with 10 TB...