WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC

Discus and support WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; THIS Program reckoned it owed me some money.. now I can't seem to contact them What is going on ? they come up as Aplemix but I cant get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TallTapestry51, Aug 10, 2018.

1. TallTapestry51 Win User

THIS Program reckoned it owed me some money.. now I can't seem to contact them

What is going on ? they come up as Aplemix but I cant get to them?

TED

:)

TallTapestry51, Aug 10, 2018
  2. anandsap123 Win User

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Bappaditya Gupta Win User
    How to uninstall Chromium programme completely from my PC

I have Windows 10 on my PC & I normally log on to the internet with Google Chrome & rarely with Mozilla Firefox.

Recently I have noticed that on startup, Chromium starts in the background & tries to connect to the internet with Yahoo.

I have tried to uninstall Chromium from my programme list as usual but without success.

I am not a computer geek & would request the community to please advise me the procedure step by step so that I may be able to completely uninstall Chromium from my PC.

Thanks in anticipation.

Bappaditya Gupta, Aug 10, 2018
  4. RosemaryAllan Win User

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC - Similar Threads - 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME

2. Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.: Hi, My laptop has been infected by malware so i installed 4 antimalware programmes (which is Rkill, Adwcleaner, malewarebytes, and hitmanpro) and try to get rid of it. I run the Rkill followed by adwcleaner and it found some malware files as expected. Then, i click clean...
  3. programmes stop working on Windows 10

programmes stop working on Windows 10: I have an issue with two programs installed on my PC. I was able to install them and they ran perfectly well but suddenly they stopped working and I couldn't do anything with it. If I try reinstalling them, they also don’t work. They are Coreldraw 8 and THQ's Dawn of War and...
  4. I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10

I have the same problem win neuro programmer 3 and net framework in windows 10: I would appreciate an update if a fix for this problem is ever found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-the-same-problem-win-neuro-programmer-3-and/e7b6ab19-31aa-4315-8e16-04408d222496
  5. "Fix and repair" programme

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Fix and repair" programme: An update for which I have no control over has placed my No1 computer into a fix and repair programme. The problem is that it cannot fix and repair and I am unable to cancel it or use my computer. Why?...
  6. All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my programms disappeared after 1803 upgrade: A few days ago my laptop with windows 10 home upgraded to 1803 with success. So I decided to upgrade and my desktop. It's a dual boot system (windows XP Pro and Windows 10 Pro). It took about 5 hours to complete upgrade, restart normally, answered all questions and...
  7. How to install NET Programmability Support office 2007 Win 10 b1803?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to install NET Programmability Support office 2007 Win 10 b1803?: Hellou, Reading all this: *Sleep The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10: Office 2016 Preview Office 2013/Office 365 Office 2010 Office 2007 Older versions of Office such as Office 2003...
  8. Windows Update 1803 issues on Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update 1803 issues on Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes: HI Guys / Girls My Windows Update 1803 is giving me issues on a Dell XPS 15 9560 re Some Programmes YNAB & NordVpn are loading but only show a blank screen. They are in fact loading up and everything I gather is fine except I cannot see them. Also, Nvidia Control Panel...
  9. Is there a file extractor programme in Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a file extractor programme in Win10?: I want to update my car sat-nav. The VW instructions tell me I need a file extractor programme and recommend 7-ZIP. But do I already have a file extractor programme in Win 10. I would not know where to start looking. Any help please? 92845
  10. Microphone does not work in certain programmes on Lenovo y 70 70 T

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone does not work in certain programmes on Lenovo y 70 70 T: My in-built microphone does not work in Steam and Skype(both Windows app and Dekstop), but works fine in Facebook, Windows programmes(camera, voice) or Discrord. How can that be? I really can;t figure out how to fix this. I have tried reinstalling audio drivers to both...