Windows 10: WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC

Discus and support WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; THIS Program reckoned it owed me some money.. now I can't seem to contact them What is going on ? they come up as Aplemix but I cant get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TallTapestry51, Aug 10, 2018.

1. TallTapestry51 Win User

WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC

THIS Program reckoned it owed me some money.. now I can't seem to contact them

What is going on ? they come up as Aplemix but I cant get to them?

TED

:)

TallTapestry51, Aug 10, 2018
  2. anandsap123 Win User

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Bappaditya Gupta Win User
    How to uninstall Chromium programme completely from my PC

I have Windows 10 on my PC & I normally log on to the internet with Google Chrome & rarely with Mozilla Firefox.

Recently I have noticed that on startup, Chromium starts in the background & tries to connect to the internet with Yahoo.

I have tried to uninstall Chromium from my programme list as usual but without success.

I am not a computer geek & would request the community to please advise me the procedure step by step so that I may be able to completely uninstall Chromium from my PC.

Thanks in anticipation.

Bappaditya Gupta, Aug 10, 2018
  4. RosemaryAllan Win User

Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. WHAT IS THIS 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME ON MY PC - Similar Threads - 'ALPEMIX' PROGRAMME

2. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL: Hello, I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an action is necessary. Here is the photo: [ATTACH] Thank you for your help!...
  3. Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.: Hi. My dad has an old programme running inside an emulator, on his descktop computer, it is used in the running of his auction based business. on the morning of 9/10/18, most of the information inside that programme is missing. It seems microsoft (in its infinite...
  4. Why does the Windows 10 Programmer mode have the decimal point grayed out?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the Windows 10 Programmer mode have the decimal point grayed out?: Again I see that the Programmer Mode is crippled by dropping the decimal point for Windows 10. Why? Can you release a fix in the next patch? And please, let's start off with: don't reply "you can only use integers in non-decimal number systems". That's a ridiculous...
  5. driver programme not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver programme not found: Dear, Since the last update of the os build, i have a programe that does not run anymore? avermedia gl310 usb connected. my current software = windows 1 pro 1803 17134.286 the current problem = driver programme is not recconized. webcam , mic etc or working...
  6. Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive

Defender Permission programmes to save on hard drive: How do I find out where to get permission for my music programmes to save on the hard drive. Defender wont permit it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/defender-permission-programmes-to-save-on-hard/2d6f9cc8-a13d-45d6-b30c-0d6a21fd542b
  7. Unwanted Programmes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unwanted Programmes: To whom it may concern, Can someone PLEASE explain to me who it is at Microsoft who imagines they are allowed to force unwanted, non- requested programmes which seem impossible to delete, onto the computers of private users. I thought we had overcome this problem with the...
  8. V P N Programmes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    V P N Programmes: Can anyone recommend a suitable V P N programme for win 7 that is Free or low cost for a fixed income superannuant that is available to a N Z resident. Thank you for your response George...
  9. Pinning programmes to task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pinning programmes to task bar: If we pinned a program to a task bar,It will run on ram with the startup=? Is it causes to Ram? or it is like a shortcut in the desktop?...
  10. slow jumplists for Office programmes like Word

slow jumplists for Office programmes like Word: Hi, i have an annoying problem: my jump lists do work, but for Office they are really slow. I have both Office 2010 (2-3 second delay before the list appears, sometimes longer) and Office 365 (1 sec delay). When I turn the jump lists off, there is no delay. I remember this...