Windows 10: what is this? and what does it do?

Discus and support what is this? and what does it do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k13h0c/what_is_this_and_what_does_it_do/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pro-gamer12, Nov 25, 2020.

1. what is this? and what does it do?

/u/pro-gamer12, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

what is this? and what does it do?

1. what is this? and what does it do? - Similar Threads - does

2. Does anyone know how i can uninstall this app "One Photo Viewer"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how i can uninstall this app "One Photo Viewer"?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Hero_0f_Time [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vogcmn/does_anyone_know_how_i_can_uninstall_this_app_one/
  3. Does Defender have any limitations on External drives and for large files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Defender have any limitations on External drives and for large files?: Hi,I have these reoccurring alerts that Defender keeps quarantining files on External Drives but they are actually still there. Can't Defender quarantine files on External drives? Is this a permission issue or something?And Defender seems to failing to quarantine large files...
  4. Search bar in windows 11 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search bar in windows 11 does not work: Ever since I downloaded windows 11, I can't use the windows search bar to search for files.I have too many files to not have the ability to use the search.I've tried everything that the virtual assistant suggested. Does anybody know how I can reinstall it or fix it?I'm pretty...
  5. Search bar in windows 11 does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search bar in windows 11 does not work: Ever since I downloaded windows 11, I can't use the windows search bar to search for files.I have too many files to not have the ability to use the search.I've tried everything that the virtual assistant suggested. Does anybody know how I can reinstall it or fix it?I'm pretty...
  6. Windows 11 - chkdsk does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - chkdsk does not work: using: windows 11 pro x64, secure boot, Hi,I found I am unable to use chkdsk via cmd or tools tab on any drive though I can run it in read only mode.Windows log: Chkdsk was executed in scan mode on a volume snapshot. Checking file system on C:The shadow copy provider had an...
  7. Windows 11 - chkdsk does not work

Windows 11 - chkdsk does not work: using: windows 11 pro x64, secure boot, Hi,I found I am unable to use chkdsk via cmd or tools tab on any drive though I can run it in read only mode.Windows log: Chkdsk was executed in scan mode on a volume snapshot. Checking file system on C:The shadow copy provider had an...
  8. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app: Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not...
  9. Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app

Error - wintab32.dll does not exist, cannot uninstall an app: Hi! I own a laptop which runs Windows 11. My graphic tablet VEIKK 50 does not work or let me uninstall it. The app gives me an error saying wintab32.dll does not exist. I tried to solve the issue by wiping my PC and reseting it to factory settings it, for some reason, did not...
  10. does Event Viewer show when icons appear in the Notifications Area systray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does Event Viewer show when icons appear in the Notifications Area systray?: Hi, i don't see a Task Manager > Services or Startup entry for icons that automatically appear in the Windows 10 Notifications Area icons -- sometime shortly after the computer restarts and the user logs in.I'm a newbie to Event Viewer.Have searched using multiple SE's and...