Windows 10: what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

Discus and support what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Soupyummyjuice, Mar 19, 2023.

1. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things

:)

Soupyummyjuice, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 19, 2023
  3. spike47 Win User
    Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Mar 19, 2023
  4. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

EVENT VIEWER ERRORS

Hi,

There are instances that Event Viewer errors can be harmless due to the reason that it's only being listed on your Event Viewer logs for documentation purposes during the upgrade process. For us to properly assist you in figuring out if you're in the same
    situation, we'd like to clarify the following details:

• Are you encountering any performance related issues?

• Are there any applications or programs that do not work as expected? If so, which are those?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the errors you're seeing?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

1. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean? - Similar Threads - Application SID does

2. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...: Event log shows The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A03&SUBSYS_883D103C&REV_01\3&11583659&2&the driver doesn't show in its own events specific errors that i noticed, but it matches the event warnings. It says it is from 1968, which does...
  3. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...: Event log shows The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9A03&SUBSYS_883D103C&REV_01\3&11583659&2&the driver doesn't show in its own events specific errors that i noticed, but it matches the event warnings. It says it is from 1968, which does...
  4. what does it mean if event viewer shows an error with a driver, and the driver shows it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?

what is this Application SID does not match in the event viewer mean?: It says Appkication C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/NvContaner.exe' pid 4600 cannot be restarted - Aplication SID does not match conductor SID. what does this mean?I have no issue on things...
  6. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  7. Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means

Just wondering what this Event Viewer Log means: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/12/2022 10:23:24 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Chris Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  8. Application SID does not match Conductor SID.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application SID does not match Conductor SID.: I have a user who consistently has issue with start Cisco AnyConnect VPN application. The application will not launch. I checked the logs and saw this message in the Event Viewer. [ATTACH] Is this error revolving around permissions? Thanks for your assistance. ~...
  9. What does this warning mean in Event Viewer? "0x410022D8 8920...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does this warning mean in Event Viewer? "0x410022D8 8920...: What does this warning mean in event Viewer? My PC only have ONE user, me. I don't use remote at all. Im the only one using the computer and keep it up to date. Win 10 HOME, 2004 I get really worried about this warning. Why is there a looooooong path? What are the other...
  10. What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe: When running SetupDiag.exe, after another failed 1803 update, the log file shows entries like the below. Q: What does this 'No Match' mean? Thanks. SetupDiag: processing rule: CompatScanOnly. No match. SetupDiag: processing rule: BitLockerHardblock. No match. SetupDiag:...