Windows 10: What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop

Discus and support What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luaykashef [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luaykashef, Oct 19, 2020.

1. What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop

/u/luaykashef, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Oct 19, 2020
  3. prarial Win User
    Impossible to starts some exe files!

hello everyone,

I need help as I have tried all of what i have found in this and other forums, whitout any success.
    Since a week icant start some exe files and i dont know why only some!
    i have appleied what was described in Restore Default File Type Associations in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials ,
    but no better results.
    I have scanned my laptop for virus or malwares, and its clean.
    for example i want start Acronis, then win10 say cant find the file even so i try to start it directly from the exe file!
    same if i want to start ACDSee and some others applications.

For others files its perfectly ok, like AVG PCtune; Malwarebytes, Microsoft Office and so many others.

I have also tried to install again the sotware which doesnt start but it is the same.

Some people suggested that possibly a dll have been modified, but how to find out?
    I hope someone will be able to help me as my next step would be to fully reinstall windows and all applications.

Thanks a lot for your help

Regards

prarial, Oct 19, 2020
  4. soda Win User

What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop

winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error

"winx86.exe - Application Error
    The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
    Click OK to close the application"

I click OK and it keeps popping up with this

Thema:

What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop

1. What is this application WSHelper.exe this always pops up when i start my laptop - Similar Threads - application WSHelper exe

2. I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?: I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-start-my-laptop-and-pop-up-runvbs-what-should-i/fbe3b5ea-cf36-4c89-8ac9-e1d6211a6c3b
  3. I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ?: I start my laptop and pop up run.vbs, what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-start-my-laptop-and-pop-up-runvbs-what-should-i/fbe3b5ea-cf36-4c89-8ac9-e1d6211a6c3b
  4. When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I start my laptop, several cmd.exe start popping up. Is that a bad thing?: recently my laptop has been laggy and I don't know if the cmd.exe is the reason why it has been slowing down. pls help ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-laptop-several-cmdexe-start/573a5662-59dc-4388-aa93-20120ff674b8
  5. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  6. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc: LConnectSystem.exe and gpuz.exe ask to make changes to my device every time I startup my pc and I was wondering if anyone knew how I could make it so this does not need to happen every time I turn on my pc.L-Connec3 installed...
  7. reappearing .exe pop-ups upon starting up pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  9. What is Wshelper

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is Wshelper: Please help me I can't stop this window from opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wshelper/48f40ae4-3bca-4982-a02f-e0e34a5e4671
  10. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...