Windows 10: What is this behaviour Windows?

Discus and support What is this behaviour Windows? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I really don't understand what's wrong with Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 versions. I am literally fed up of this irresponsible behaviour by windows. Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnuragKashyap1, Dec 8, 2020.

1. What is this behaviour Windows?

I really don't understand what's wrong with Windows 10 2004 and 20H2 versions. I am literally fed up of this irresponsible behaviour by windows. Some days ago, I noticed that the 30gb main content in my D: drive was missing. I thought that it might be my error but at the same time i had some suspicioncause i had never done anything. So i took all important data from the affected drive to my onedrive127gb data and left 14 gb of unused filesapplication installers in the same drive to see if something happens. After a few days...when i finally upgraded to 20H2 version, I noticed in storage sense that some unshown files are also present in my drive. I used several methods such as trying to unhide the contents..but to no avail, I had to use EaseUS DATA Recovery Software...it show a file of 28.9GB not exactly the same size as the lost file[Original size:30.25GB] but it was unable to determine its file type and hence was unable to recover...next i used RStudio Data Recovery Software and it told me that the file had been disintegrated and the system volume information was altered. At first i thought that it was caused by virus and hence i ran several antivirus in WinPE mode but got none...hence in my conclusion...i would like to blame windows' glitches for mishandling my data and destroying it...and i am damn sure about it because all of this sh*t started with the cumulative feature update of 2004...the current screenshot of the error is attached... What is this behaviour Windows? 1c6e1b64-50f7-4dfb-9aee-8677a91b5955?upload=true.jpg

:)

AnuragKashyap1, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

What is this behaviour Windows?

1. What is this behaviour Windows? - Similar Threads - behaviour

2. strange behaviour keyboard ps/2 of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange behaviour keyboard ps/2 of my laptop: Hi all I have a problem with the integrated keyboard of my laptop. When I push "T" or "Y" or "è" or few many other buttons, the "DEL"button is pushed together. It a driver or windows problem?many thanksbest regards...
  3. strange behaviour keyboard ps/2 of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange behaviour keyboard ps/2 of my laptop: Hi all I have a problem with the integrated keyboard of my laptop. When I push "T" or "Y" or "è" or few many other buttons, the "DEL"button is pushed together. It a driver or windows problem?many thanksbest regards...
  4. strange behaviour keyboard ps/2 of my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?: We are using an IDS solution which frequently triggers multiple access denied and unsuccessful login alerts over the port 445. We took a network capture and identified the multiple failed login and access denied instances were present in the logs.However, there were no failed...
  6. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?: We are using an IDS solution which frequently triggers multiple access denied and unsuccessful login alerts over the port 445. We took a network capture and identified the multiple failed login and access denied instances were present in the logs.However, there were no failed...
  7. Is failed login and access denied with SMB an expected behaviour?

8. change default keyboard behaviour; swap shift+[ & [

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change default keyboard behaviour; swap shift+[ & [: So I have tried using Powertoys, can't get it to properly swap [ & {. Have tried remapping, but no matter the settings it just won't work. I can change one or the other, but not both together. I want to swap the keyboard behaviour for these 2.How can I change the default...
  9. change default keyboard behaviour; swap shift+[ & [

change default keyboard behaviour; swap shift+[ & [: So I have tried using Powertoys, can't get it to properly swap [ & {. Have tried remapping, but no matter the settings it just won't work. I can change one or the other, but not both together. I want to swap the keyboard behaviour for these 2.How can I change the default...
  10. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...: My computer event viewer started displaying: "Credential Guard is configured to run, but is not licensed. Credential Guard was not started." and "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential Guard." It has shown this warning...