Windows 10: What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it

Discus and support What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After removing my microsoft onedrive, this icon has appeared on all my files. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mabelc, Feb 27, 2021.

1. mabelc Win User

What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it

After removing my microsoft onedrive, this icon has appeared on all my files. How do I get rid of it?

What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it 0838f31d-d2d8-4248-a2e1-a2904fa51209?upload=true.jpg

:)

mabelc, Feb 27, 2021
  2. Mr McC Win User

Weird desktop icon behaviour on Steam

Yes, they are; however, when I right click on the "blue sphere" icon to change it and browse to the corresponding folder inside the Steam folder, it lets me go through all the steps, but the blue sphere remains. *Confused What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it :confused:

Mr McC, Feb 27, 2021
  3. getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

getting rid of unistalled icons from icon list

Kenneth PeterRawlins, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Michael Win User

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it - Similar Threads - blue icon rid

2. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  3. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  4. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?: I am sure I will feel very stupid when this is answered.I have a red microphone icon appear floating an top of the desktop screen, and it also appears in the Notification area.If I try to left or right click in the notification area, nothing happens. If I turn off...
  5. what is this red microphone icon, and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the icon and how do I get rid of it? (Bottom right of Genshin): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Keylend [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/leh0ox/what_is_the_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  7. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  8. what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?

what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?: what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-blue-arrows-and-how-do-i-get-rid/244494c4-685e-4e77-b8b8-89c35f97abbf
  9. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336