Windows 10: What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...

Discus and support What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stuckreminiscing [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/stuckreminiscing, Dec 7, 2020.

1. What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...

/u/stuckreminiscing, Dec 7, 2020

2. Cursor disappears while typing in text box

*Original Title: cursor and text box issues

After clicking in a text box, the cursor disappears if the mouse/cursor moves anywhere but in the same text box. I cannot click in the text box and write unless I make sure the mouse is held in the same box. Windows 10

any suggestions?

RobertGiberti, Dec 7, 2020
  3. SANDYUL Win User
    DISAPPEARING CURSOR

• IM USING WINDOWS 10 AND MY CURSOR DISAPPEARED AND I CANT GET IT BACK EVEN WHEN I TURN IT OFF AND BACK ON OR RESET. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

SANDYUL, Dec 7, 2020
  4. What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows...

1. What is this box or square around my cursor? It sometimes disappears and goes, and follows... - Similar Threads - box square around

2. No Square boxes around apps on start list

in Cortana
    No Square boxes around apps on start list: Till a week before i had square boxes on all icons but it has vanished and am not liking it.. Please help me [Attaching a Picture if it helps] [ATTACH]...
  3. Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Text Box around everything my cursor clicks on: I have a black text box surround anything I click my cursor on and sometimes just when I hover with my cursor. This started suddenly. I have turned off the magnifier and turned off narrator. Any suggestions? [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  4. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen: Hello, Whenever I move my mouse around on a webpage, a red box appears and follows my cursor. How do I get rid of this? Thank you, Treva...
  5. Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen

Red Box following cursor and surrounding items on my screen: Hello, Whenever I move my mouse around on a webpage, a red box appears and follows my cursor. How do I get rid of this? Thank you, Treva...
  6. Black Box around mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Box around mouse cursor: I have an employee remoting into their office computer from home using the Remote Desktop Connection. For the first couple of weeks, things seemed fine, but today he started having a black box encompass his mouse cursor. I've been helping him all day but I cannot find a...
  7. Strange black square sometimes appears under cursor and then goes away.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange black square sometimes appears under cursor and then goes away.: I've been having this trouble where when I move my mouse around, sometimes this really weird curved black square will just appear out of nowhere and then fade away. I was able to take a screenshot of it mid-fade. A few months back I fixed it, but I completely forgot how I...
  8. What is causing the square box fonts in my bluetooth settings?

What is causing the square box fonts in my bluetooth settings?: I think this happened after my latest update: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-causing-the-square-box-fonts-in-my/a8dc4629-16ed-455d-9ef1-38be4fd8592f
  9. Focus Square Around Tiles

Focus Square Around Tiles: Does anyone know how to hide the focus square around the Start Menu tiles when moused over. If they cannot be removed can they be recoloured? Thanks for any help with this. [img] 135527
  10. Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange rectangular box following mouse cursor.: I have started this same thread under drivers and hardware, but i think it might be the wrong section, mods pls help merge them if necessary. Has anybody seen this? Recently updated to w10, and the nvidia drivers gave a distorted mouse cursor, a known issue, and today it...