Windows 10: What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get

Discus and support What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Karithememelord [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Karithememelord, Apr 5, 2020.

1. What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get

/u/Karithememelord, Apr 5, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get :)

cplpro, Apr 5, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

axe0, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get

1. What is this bsod, its the only one i ever get - Similar Threads - bsod ever

2. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  3. Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurrent random BSODs ever since I've build my PC: Hi! It's my first time posting on this forums so please bear with me. I'm at my wits end with my PC. It just keeps doing random BSOD or just hanging up when I'm doing stuff or playing, heck even on idle. I have been experiencing this problem since the beginning. Most of my...
  4. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival: Hi :I have recently come back from Insomnia in which I took my entire pc with me. And ever since I came back last Monday, my pc has done nothing but blue screen the entire time. I think the most it's blue screened was 4 times in one day. I originally thought it could be due...
  5. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival: Hi :I have recently come back from Insomnia in which I took my entire pc with me. And ever since I came back last Monday, my pc has done nothing but blue screen the entire time. I think the most it's blue screened was 4 times in one day. I originally thought it could be due...
  6. BSOD ever since bringing back my pc from a gaming festival

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  8. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  9. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  10. BSOD ever since update drivers

BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...