Windows 10: what is this? can I delete it safely?

Discus and support what is this? can I delete it safely? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mozesty_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k19n5k/what_is_this_can_i_delete_it_safely/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mozesty_, Nov 26, 2020.

1. what is this? can I delete it safely?

/u/mozesty_, Nov 26, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 26, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    PhysX drivers (Safe to delete?)

There a couple of games that will not work w/o physx installed, otherwise its safe to delete.

thraxed, Nov 26, 2020
  4. what is this? can I delete it safely?

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

what is this? can I delete it safely?

1. what is this? can I delete it safely? - Similar Threads - delete safely

2. Is it safe to delete the main user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to delete the main user?: I want to delete the main user on my laptop, the reason is that I was scammed out of it and I can no longer use anything attached to it. Is deleting the main user safe or will it ruin my laptop?...
  3. Is it safe to delete the main user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to delete the main user?: I want to delete the main user on my laptop, the reason is that I was scammed out of it and I can no longer use anything attached to it. Is deleting the main user safe or will it ruin my laptop?...
  4. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  5. is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11

is it safe to delete dotnet from my laptop? win 11: im trying to free up my storage space for good but i wanted to ask this if dotnet is safe to deleteIf not then i wont delete iti cant tell it if that file is part of windows service script to make windows work...
  6. Which of these partitions drives are safe to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which of these partitions drives are safe to delete: So I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop by myself and so far I’ve been doing good but when it’s comes down to which drive I should download it I don’t know because I’m scared deleting or formatting one will have a negative effect on my system can you please help me...
  7. Which of these partitions drives are safe to delete

Which of these partitions drives are safe to delete: So I am trying to install windows 11 on my laptop by myself and so far I’ve been doing good but when it’s comes down to which drive I should download it I don’t know because I’m scared deleting or formatting one will have a negative effect on my system can you please help me...
  8. Can I safely delete folders in the root?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I safely delete folders in the root?: I recently got a disk space shortage notification. So I checked the disk usage and found there three folders took very large space:~30 GB for AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\OfficeFileCache5\0\0\~20 GB for C:\Symbols\ and C:\symcache -> there two folders seem related...
  9. Can I safely delete folders in the root?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I safely delete folders in the root?: I recently got a disk space shortage notification. So I checked the disk usage and found there three folders took very large space:~30 GB for AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\OfficeFileCache5\0\0\~20 GB for C:\Symbols\ and C:\symcache -> there two folders seem related...
  10. Can I safely delete folders in the root?