Windows 10: What is This CISCO Folder?

Discus and support What is This CISCO Folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

What is This CISCO Folder?

I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a matching installed program?

What is This CISCO Folder? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Jun 6, 2017

2. Cisco Systems, Inc.

What can i do with, Cisco EAP-FAST Module, Cisco LEAP Module and Cisco PEAP Module, by Cisco Systems, Inc. ?

Moved from: [Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

christopherhutchinson, Jun 6, 2017
  3. winrems Win User
    N97 VPN Access to cisco 3000 - Config with Nokia mobile VPN Client Policy Tool

Testing with Nokia mobile VPN Client to connect to Cisco 3000 Concentrator.

Anybody here who can "translate" cisco policy to mobile VPN Client Policy Tool Configs?

This is the Cisco Policy that i use on my Notebook with Cisco VPN Client (works).

What i can "translate" to nokia mobile vpn Client Policy Tool are Host, Groupname (i use FQDN) and Group-PW.

The other advanced settings are not clear (IKE Proposals, IKEv1, IKEv2, ...).

For example:

-what means enableNAT in Cisco Tool?

- what means TunnelingMode in Cisco Tool?

[main]

UserPassword=

enc_UserPassword=

Description=

Host=############IP-ADDR of my CISCO 3000 ############

AuthType=1

GroupName=######### my Group name ######################

GroupPwd= ######### my Group PW #######################

enc_GroupPwd=

EnableISPConnect=0

ISPConnectType=0

ISPConnect=WirelessManagerRasConnection

ISPPhonebook=

ISPCommand=

Username=

SaveUserPassword=0

NTDomain=

EnableBackup=0

BackupServer=

EnableMSLogon=1

MSLogonType=0

EnableNat=1

TunnelingMode=0

TcpTunnelingPort=10000

CertStore=0

CertName=

CertPath=

CertSubjectName=

CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000

SendCertChain=0

PeerTimeout=90

EnableLocalLAN=0

winrems, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

I just reinstalled the Intel Proset WiFi driver supplied by Dell and the folder dates for the above CISCO files changed. The files are related to the Intel driver but I don't know what they are for.

Steve C, Jun 6, 2017
  5. IRQtheCat Win User
    We use them at our office. PEAP provides secure connection to the company wireless network. Prompts for credentials when connecting. They are part of the Intel Proset drivers. Not needed unless you need to connect to such a network.

IRQtheCat, Jun 6, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Jun 6, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    I don't think I need the functionality but it takes hardly any space so I'll just leave it be now I know it's related to the Intel WiFi driver.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What is This CISCO Folder? - Similar Threads - CISCO Folder

2. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  3. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  4. How to turn off VBS on Window 11 Home Edition for Cisco Modeling Labs VMs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off VBS on Window 11 Home Edition for Cisco Modeling Labs VMs: Hello,I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Ultra with Windows Home Edition and I can't after surfing the whole INTERNET find a way to successfully turn off VBS, in order to use VMs inside of CML. The KVM/VMX in CML has a red X. Also, I am using VMware Workstation 17 non-commercial...
  5. How to turn off VBS on Window 11 Home Edition for Cisco Modeling Labs VMs

How to turn off VBS on Window 11 Home Edition for Cisco Modeling Labs VMs: Hello,I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Ultra with Windows Home Edition and I can't after surfing the whole INTERNET find a way to successfully turn off VBS, in order to use VMs inside of CML. The KVM/VMX in CML has a red X. Also, I am using VMware Workstation 17 non-commercial...
  6. Error code 0xc0000409 when trying to launch Cisco Anyconnect, ucrtbase.dll somehow faulty...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc0000409 when trying to launch Cisco Anyconnect, ucrtbase.dll somehow faulty...: Dear Community,I'm experiencing several issues on my Desktop PC, OS: Windows 11 Pro, 22H2 64 Bit, Build 22621.1992, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0I tried several ways to get Cisco AnyConnect 4.10.07061 to run 4.10.07062 isn't available to me, but also...
  7. Error code 0xc0000409 when trying to launch Cisco Anyconnect, ucrtbase.dll somehow faulty...

Error code 0xc0000409 when trying to launch Cisco Anyconnect, ucrtbase.dll somehow faulty...: Dear Community,I'm experiencing several issues on my Desktop PC, OS: Windows 11 Pro, 22H2 64 Bit, Build 22621.1992, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0I tried several ways to get Cisco AnyConnect 4.10.07061 to run 4.10.07062 isn't available to me, but also...
  8. Windows updates for windows 11 and 10 affecting Cisco AnyConnect version 4.10 services to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates for windows 11 and 10 affecting Cisco AnyConnect version 4.10 services to...: We did push the window updates and one of the third party application stopped working as usual. It has four modules and the services are set to start/run automatically. However, that's not the case right now since the services stopped running automatically.Below is analysis...
  9. Windows updates for windows 11 and 10 affecting Cisco AnyConnect version 4.10 services to...

Windows updates for windows 11 and 10 affecting Cisco AnyConnect version 4.10 services to...: We did push the window updates and one of the third party application stopped working as usual. It has four modules and the services are set to start/run automatically. However, that's not the case right now since the services stopped running automatically.Below is analysis...
  10. Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Replace Cisco anyconnect with VPN app: I am making app which is desktop based and replace Cisco anyconnect vpn client app, how to configure profiles and enable it for SSO, any code example because I am creating windows profile which pick logon cred and connect VPN after machine start, I am expecting code on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com