Windows 10: What is This CISCO Folder?

Discus and support What is This CISCO Folder? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steve C, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Steve C Win User

What is This CISCO Folder?

I noticed a folder CISCO containing the folders shown in the screenshot in my Program Files (x86). What are these files for since I can't locate a matching installed program?

What is This CISCO Folder? [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Jun 6, 2017

2. Cisco Systems, Inc.

What can i do with, Cisco EAP-FAST Module, Cisco LEAP Module and Cisco PEAP Module, by Cisco Systems, Inc. ?

Moved from: [Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

christopherhutchinson, Jun 6, 2017
  3. winrems Win User
    N97 VPN Access to cisco 3000 - Config with Nokia mobile VPN Client Policy Tool

Testing with Nokia mobile VPN Client to connect to Cisco 3000 Concentrator.

Anybody here who can "translate" cisco policy to mobile VPN Client Policy Tool Configs?

This is the Cisco Policy that i use on my Notebook with Cisco VPN Client (works).

What i can "translate" to nokia mobile vpn Client Policy Tool are Host, Groupname (i use FQDN) and Group-PW.

The other advanced settings are not clear (IKE Proposals, IKEv1, IKEv2, ...).

For example:

-what means enableNAT in Cisco Tool?

- what means TunnelingMode in Cisco Tool?

[main]

UserPassword=

enc_UserPassword=

Description=

Host=############IP-ADDR of my CISCO 3000 ############

AuthType=1

GroupName=######### my Group name ######################

GroupPwd= ######### my Group PW #######################

enc_GroupPwd=

EnableISPConnect=0

ISPConnectType=0

ISPConnect=WirelessManagerRasConnection

ISPPhonebook=

ISPCommand=

Username=

SaveUserPassword=0

NTDomain=

EnableBackup=0

BackupServer=

EnableMSLogon=1

MSLogonType=0

EnableNat=1

TunnelingMode=0

TcpTunnelingPort=10000

CertStore=0

CertName=

CertPath=

CertSubjectName=

CertSerialHash=00000000000000000000000000000000

SendCertChain=0

PeerTimeout=90

EnableLocalLAN=0

winrems, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

I just reinstalled the Intel Proset WiFi driver supplied by Dell and the folder dates for the above CISCO files changed. The files are related to the Intel driver but I don't know what they are for.

Steve C, Jun 6, 2017
  5. IRQtheCat Win User
    We use them at our office. PEAP provides secure connection to the company wireless network. Prompts for credentials when connecting. They are part of the Intel Proset drivers. Not needed unless you need to connect to such a network.

IRQtheCat, Jun 6, 2017
  6. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Jun 6, 2017
  7. Steve C Win User
    I don't think I need the functionality but it takes hardly any space so I'll just leave it be now I know it's related to the Intel WiFi driver.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. What is This CISCO Folder? - Similar Threads - CISCO Folder

2. Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect: Anyone deployed Cisco firepower firewall cisco anyconnect and microsoft Always On VPN solution ? We currently have direct access. We are thinking of migrating new clients to the Always on VPN solution without using RRAS....
  3. My microphone doesn't work on Zoom, but does on Cisco WebEx.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone doesn't work on Zoom, but does on Cisco WebEx.: I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo. I have enabled both desktop apps to use the microphone in Settings, System, Sound, Microphone privacy settings. Any ideas? I don't seem to be able to get any response to my 'test microphone'. Nothing gets recorded....
  4. How is Cisco Webex getting access to my personal mailbox.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How is Cisco Webex getting access to my personal mailbox.: Cisco Webex has real time access to my personal calendar on an Exchange mailbox despite my efforts to secure the mailbox. Your first reaction to this post might be doubt. So before I speculate, I'll do my best to report only what I know. Your second thought will be an...
  5. Widows script Host Error code 80070002 opening cisco ASDM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows script Host Error code 80070002 opening cisco ASDM: Hello Guys, can you help me solve my problem. I just installed cisco ASDM and when I open I got this error message. Anyone ever got this message too?? Thank you[ATTACH]...
  6. Cisco web extension crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cisco web extension crash: I have been having problems accessing google chrome because an extension called Cisco WebEx keeps crashing with the persistantly annoying message Aw, Snap, something went wrong while displaying this web page. Ive tried all the options suggested , each time i think ive got it...
  7. Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Cisco Meraki MDM will not allow me to enrol: Hi In order to enrol a device onto the Cisco Meraki MDM you must follow the below - Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Access work or school on the desktop Windows device. Click Connect Enter an email address on a domain that does not exist and click - Connect or...
  8. PAcket Tracer Cisco Labs

PAcket Tracer Cisco Labs: Hi, DO you offer any labs for Cisco CCNA, I found some resources Cisco Packet Tracer Configuration Examples ⋆ 143064
  9. Cisco Aironet Access Points Unauthorized Access Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Cisco Aironet Access Points Unauthorized Access Vulnerability: Summary A vulnerability in Cisco Aironet Access Points (APs) Software could allow an unauthenticated, remote attacker to gain unauthorized access to a targeted device with elevated privileges. The vulnerability is due to insufficient access control for certain URLs on an...
  10. Cisco EAP-FAST Module

Cisco EAP-FAST Module: What is Cisco EAP-FAST Module? I got an error message 0x800707780 -Are they related? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cisco-eap-fast-module/95ab0a28-a97e-4b78-b2d3-be2c9fee37b8"