Windows 10: What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

Discus and support What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I joined this community on November 20 trying to get an answer to computer problems that I am now having due to some recent Windows 10 updates that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jus4kps, Nov 28, 2020.

1. jus4kps Win User

What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

I joined this community on November 20 trying to get an answer to computer problems that I am now having due to some recent Windows 10 updates that caused my Microsoft LifeCam HD-5001 to stop working... my speakers don't work says "The Audio Service is not running.... only Google Chrome and MS Edge work from the taskbar... can't get to anything from the Start button or the search box... Win-R is the only hot key that works....

I have tried every suggestion that Microsoft has listed.... and after all of that... numerous scans, fixes and restarts.... and still no response to my original question... nothing has changed with my computer.

I NEED HELP !!!

If you can, please reach out to me.... I am certainly no expert but I can follow most directions....

Thanks !

:)

jus4kps, Nov 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ??? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 28, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 28, 2020
  4. What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ???

1. What is this community for if it doesn't offer any help ??? - Similar Threads - community doesn't offer

2. What part of my comments on the community platform breaks the 'community guidelines'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What part of my comments on the community platform breaks the 'community guidelines'?: I find the AI used to cover the community guidelines both inconsistent and unreasonably restrictive. There is absolutely no latitude to address, for example; the reference to 'woke'. So, which part of my response is offensive?I have found this many times before and complained...
  3. What part of my comments on the community platform breaks the 'community guidelines'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What part of my comments on the community platform breaks the 'community guidelines'?: I find the AI used to cover the community guidelines both inconsistent and unreasonably restrictive. There is absolutely no latitude to address, for example; the reference to 'woke'. So, which part of my response is offensive?I have found this many times before and complained...
  4. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  5. What is wrong? Any help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is wrong? Any help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjhg1d/what_is_wrong_any_help/
  6. I'm buying a new laptop. Are there any articles in the Community that will help me with the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm buying a new laptop. Are there any articles in the Community that will help me with the...: I'm buying a new laptop. I understand that it may take longer than usual to get one because of the effect on the supply chain of Covid19/variants. I'm keeping my current laptop until the repacement is workinging properly, to ensure that all my files, folders, software...
  7. What is the benefit of joining this community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the benefit of joining this community: What is the benefit of joining this community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-benefit-of-joining-this-community/3b2a409c-afcf-4cac-bf89-358865d84106
  8. community help

in Windows 10 Customization
    community help: Why is it everytime I have a problem then go to windows.com for help, the issues are always years old and the thread is always closed? also Why is it that the expert response to every problem is "try this and if this doesnt work, then try this, then you might could try...
  9. some community help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some community help: cli 32 or cli64 are wallets on Newton Coin websites. They cannot download on my windows 10. system says some files are missing. autorepair cannot trace the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-community-help/ecfd683a-3af9-4a98-a54d-fafc5792f4df
  10. Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next

in Windows 10 News
    Building vorlon.JS with help of developer community and what’s next: Recently at //BUILD/ 2015 and in the Microsoft Edge Web Platform Summit, we have talked about how our focus on bringing our teams and the technologies behind our web platform closer to the broader community of developers. We’ve made it a priority to contribute to open source...