Windows 10: What is this context menu command?

Discus and support What is this context menu command? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Today I noticed a command I've never seen before in the context menu. In Brazilian Portuguese it reads Liberar espao, which means "Free up space". ▼... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paultx, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Paultx Win User

What is this context menu command?

Today I noticed a command I've never seen before in the context menu. In Brazilian Portuguese it reads Liberar espao, which means "Free up space".

What is this context menu command? [​IMG]

I tried to identify it using ShellMenuView, but it didn't find any menu name with "Liberar", "espao", "free", and "space".

So I don't and can't know if it's a Windows or a specific program command.

Any idea? TIA.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870

:)

Paultx, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Cuzza Win User

Change target of "Edit" command in context menus

@ Oily, thanks but that's not what I'm trying to do here. I wanted the "Edit" context menu command to open a different program to what the file is usually associated with; the Default Programs dialog doesn't allow that.

Cuzza, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown What is this context menu command? :(

ArmoredCavalry, Mar 29, 2021
  4. What is this context menu command?

Locked Powershell startup command in context menu

Hi

I had thought it had resolved the problem of the 2 PowerShell scripts as I was able disable them in the context menu of startup. Unfortunately I'm not able to delete them, either in CCleaner or in the registry even though I set permissions to full control.
    That said CCleaner shows them as disabled.

Have I missed something?

Hi

I had missed the section on applying full control to the command folder beneath the PowerShell one in regedit. Since I changed the permissions on the command folder as well I have now deleted the two scripts from the startup program list in the context menu.

Many thanks for your help.

K

kieronredmond, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

What is this context menu command?

1. What is this context menu command? - Similar Threads - context menu command

2. DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU: Please I found Activate Windows- Office in context menu as shown in the screenshot I've uploaded on my pc. I need a solution to delete this bat command from my pc....
  3. DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU: Please I found Activate Windows- Office in context menu as shown in the screenshot I've uploaded on my pc. I need a solution to delete this bat command from my pc....
  4. DELETE A BATCH SCIPT COMMAND FROM CONTEXT MENU

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  6. Context Menu Command Prompt and AppliesTo Registry String

Context Menu Command Prompt and AppliesTo Registry String: Please see the last three or four threads in: Add or Remove Command Prompt Open Here Context Menu in Windows 10 as they have pictures. I want to add Command Prompt to the right click menu and to show up on Folder Right-Clicks and Folder Backgrounds. Problem is, the registry...
  7. Open Elevated Command Prompt via Context Menu ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Open Elevated Command Prompt via Context Menu ...: ... as the post title. My search here only found a tutorial for a 'standard' command prompt. -thx 167608
  8. how can rearrange context menu commands

how can rearrange context menu commands: Hi, how can i move cut copy to the upper of context menu I use zoomed desktop layout 150% and also I use to many apps which occupy many places in context menu, I have to scroll down context menu to see cut copy options also there might be other commands I don't need how...
  9. Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu

Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu: After the installation of the latest windows 10 update, I was very annoyed my "Command Prompt Here" has disappeared again from the right mouse button menu, after I took a lot of effort to restore it. Windows Powershell is not an option for me, as it wreaks havoc on...
  10. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....