Windows 10: What is this diagnostics box?

Discus and support What is this diagnostics box? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, Every so often I get this weird diagnostics box at the top right corner of my screen. It's usually while I'm using photoshop, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sboles66, Jun 6, 2020.

1. What is this diagnostics box?

What is this diagnostics box? Wm64t9EtRXw1XuIh_5_ScE-LZZZKizyJt1GjhvZvCgI.jpg

Hello,

Every so often I get this weird diagnostics box at the top right corner of my screen. It's usually while I'm using photoshop, so I'm assuming it has something to do with my fat fingering a command. I can never get it to go away until I restart my computer. I couldn't find anything about it by googling, and I can't interact with it with my mouse.

Thanks.

https://preview.redd.it/by2xlot20d3...bp&s=9d4378d206d8ccd912167bcc2c27e11fc658c353

submitted by /u/sboles66
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sboles66, Jun 6, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 6, 2020
  4. What is this diagnostics box?

search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

What is this diagnostics box?

1. What is this diagnostics box? - Similar Threads - diagnostics box

2. diagnostic policy service not working although enabled all associated services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diagnostic policy service not working although enabled all associated services: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-policy-service-not-working-although/ded19144-4ea1-43b1-9b1d-44f9ce43bd21
  3. diagnostic policy service not working although enabled all associated services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    diagnostic policy service not working although enabled all associated services: As above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-policy-service-not-working-although/ded19144-4ea1-43b1-9b1d-44f9ce43bd21
  4. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  5. No results for Memory Diagnostic

No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  6. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  7. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  8. STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STUCK IN DIAGNOSTIC STARTUP, PIN BOX DOESN'T APPEAR, NOT WORKING, UNABLE TO RESTORE, RESET,...: I've recently re-installed MS Windows 10 actually 4x in three days, one issue after another, hours, days on the phone with Windows Indian tech support completely ignorant to an issue and unable to resolve, suggested to call and hire local repair store or use another PC which...
  9. touchpad diagnostic dialogue box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    touchpad diagnostic dialogue box: When I am Word or Excel I constantly get a popup dialogue box asking if I want to save the touchpad diagnostic as a file. This recently started, and happens so often that it almost makes Excel and Word unusable. How can this be fixed?...
  10. while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new...: while asking my canon printer for a diagnostic report a box opened with "You'll need a new app to open this feed-back hub" I have closed settings but the box has remained with a greyed out ok box?...