Windows 10: What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change??

Discus and support What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎23/‎08/‎2021 6:54StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DjoTimeSpace, Sep 16, 2021.

1. What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change??

SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎23/‎08/‎2021 6:54StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: fffff302054855b0Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_18363Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 14345

:)

DjoTimeSpace, Sep 16, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change?? :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change??

1. What is this error and and if its the hardware error, what part do i need to change?? - Similar Threads - error hardware error

2. What is hardware memory error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is hardware memory error?: So i got a bluescreen with a stop code "FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE" then i went to check on the dmp files to see whats happen, it appears that it says something like: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page....
  3. Hardware Error 1a8 and 1b8, what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Error 1a8 and 1b8, what to do?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8 AND 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  4. Hardware Error 1a8 and 1b8, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Error 1a8 and 1b8, what to do?: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8 AND 1b8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033...
  5. Hardware Error 1a8 and 1b8, what to do?

6. Possible Hardware error? What do I do?

Possible Hardware error? What do I do?: So for the past three days, I've been having these problems that seem to present at random times while I'm playing games on my HP PC. The games were Subnautica and PowerWash Simulator, if that means anythingI'll just be playing, everything normal, when suddenly, all three of...
  7. Possible Hardware error? What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Hardware error? What do I do?: So for the past three days, I've been having these problems that seem to present at random times while I'm playing games on my HP PC. The games were Subnautica and PowerWash Simulator, if that means anythingI'll just be playing, everything normal, when suddenly, all three of...
  8. What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?: I keep getting this error message when I try to run Java programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-error-message-mean-and-what-do-i/aaefdb46-a73f-47f5-ad55-622ad24b3ecf
  9. What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?

What does this error message mean and what do I need to do?: I keep getting this error message when I try to run Java programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-error-message-mean-and-what-do-i/aaefdb46-a73f-47f5-ad55-622ad24b3ecf
  10. What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do I need to do with the hardware errors found?: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎9/‎21/‎2018 9:14 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: ab Parameter 1: 4 Parameter 2: 30 Parameter 3: 0...