Windows 10: What is this error I'm facing

Discus and support What is this error I'm facing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ERROR in settings[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrabhatGoutam, Aug 21, 2018.

1. What is this error I'm facing

ERROR in settings What is this error I'm facing fc26b7b3-51a2-42a0-97b6-49fcdb572dda?upload=true.png

:)

PrabhatGoutam, Aug 21, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 21, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

What is this error I'm facing

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

What is this error I'm facing

1. What is this error I'm facing - Similar Threads - error I'm facing

2. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  3. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...: What can I do at this situation when I'm starting my windows and I'm facing a problem with my password Whenever my password is correct then windows tell me that the password is incorrect....
  4. What can I do at this situation when I'm starting up my windows and I'm facing a problem...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  6. In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I'm facing this issue,: I am running Windows 11 on my 2 year old Laptop, it was running Windows 10, then upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I am facing this issue. Please help me solve it or if it's a bug, then please raise this issue to Microsoft to release an update to fix it....
  7. I'm facing a bootloop issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'm facing a bootloop issue: Hello, I have faced this automatic repair issue which I went with YouTube videos I think it's a bad idea now I cannot repair it or restart the pc I'm attaching some images for referenceThe issue is of error code 0xc00000e9Also while repairing it I saw wrong mark on my...
  8. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8
  9. I'm facing a windows bug

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm facing a windows bug: I'm using this windows machine for a year I wanna set a pin to my laptop I have set a pin to my laptop but it's not locking after I set a pin code to it it's showing "Authentication is not required when this PC wakes from sleep. To change this, go to Settings and search for...
  10. I'm facing an Error message Activate windows for my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm facing an Error message Activate windows for my windows 10: Recently I changed my OS from windows 7 to windows 10 with a proper product key yet again I'm getting a pop-up on my display that Activate Windows. The Error message is : The last product key ID: 00327-30000-00000-AAOEM you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows....