Windows 10: What is this file culauncher.exe

Discus and support What is this file culauncher.exe in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys There is no clear answer on the internet, so I thought I ask here. Is this file part of windows ? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oss_317, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Oss_317 Win User

What is this file culauncher.exe

Hi guys

There is no clear answer on the internet, so I thought I ask here. Is this file part of windows ? Thanks.

:)

Oss_317, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 19, 2019
  3. .exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jun 19, 2019
  4. What is this file culauncher.exe

Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

What is this file culauncher.exe

1. What is this file culauncher.exe - Similar Threads - file culauncher exe

2. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  3. What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What makes a .exe file a windows "application"?: So I wanted to know, what makes a .exe file be a windows application appear in the applications settings.For example if I make a .exe file, it does not appear in the windows application settings, whereas if I download a game from steam, it does. What I am trying to figure...
  4. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  5. What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is " tg_1.4.45.38.exe " file?: Hi. When connecting to the Internet This file in the section Processes with Network Activity Runs. Do this file to programs Malware related? Thank you for your attention and response. and Thanks to Windows Answers team....
  6. What is Cats2.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Cats2.exe: W10 ver 1909 There is a small program on my system drive name Cats2.exe and I can find nothing pertinent about it on the web. I don't think I put it there and from what I can find makes me suspicious since it runs all the time. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?...
  7. What is this snmpdm64.exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this snmpdm64.exe: It’s a service that is suddenly running on my windows 10 Is there a way to check when it got installed or started It is in syswow64 directory Can’t seem To find anything about this exe online submitted by /u/thrvy5545 [link] [comments]...
  8. .EXE files

.EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  9. .exe Files

.exe Files: I can't seem to find where my .exe files are and when i went online to find them they were listed in tools but i don't have a tools access seemingly trying to figure it out for a game i play...
  10. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. culauncher

2. culauncher.exe

3. culauncher windows 10

4. culauncher error,
  5. cu launcher,
  6. what is culauncher,
  7. culauncher internet usage,
  8. what is culauncher.exe,
  9. culauncher and shell apps,
  10. qualauncher,
  11. what is cuassistant in program files,