Windows 10: what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

Discus and support what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe" -id AudioRecordingDiagnostic -skip yes -ep SystemSettings_Troubleshoot_L2 -elevated yes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeffriel Taylor, Jan 16, 2021.

1. what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe" -id AudioRecordingDiagnostic -skip yes -ep SystemSettings_Troubleshoot_L2 -elevated yes

:)

Jeffriel Taylor, Jan 16, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Punctuation

I had the exact same issue when I had US keyboard loaded, i had to press the space bar after each punctuation symbol.

Loading a UK keyboard is not the solution as you have seen as the @ and " are in different places on a UK keyboard

Go back to the language settings in Control Panel and add the US Touch keyboard, move it to the top of the list and delete the UK keyboard, then reboot.

Now the @ and " will be in the correct place and there will be no need to hit the spacebar after punctuation . . .

DaveM121, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to type symbols and punctuation marks using the Bengali keyboard language. Currently the symbols and punctuations are not available for Bengali in script language.

However, based on the screen shot you have provided, I see that you are using MS Word application to type in Bengali. Assuming that you are using the application most of the time to type, I can provide a much simpler solution to
    type symbols and punctuations while using Bengali keyboard.

We need to create shortcuts for the symbols to insert them. You can follow the steps mentioned below to create the shortcuts for symbols.

1. Open MS Word application and click on
      Insert tab.
    2. Now click on the top right corner select
      Symbol and then click on More Symbols.
    3. Now select any Symbol and click on the
      Shortcut Key button under Euro Sign.
    4. Now under Press new shortcut key section tap the key combination
      Ctrl + Key (any key which is convenient for you).
    5. Now click on Assign and click on
      Close.

Note:
    To add a shortcut Ctrl combination is needed to be used.

Also, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback using the
    feedback hub app
    on Windows 10, as the suggestions will help many users to improve their user experience while using Bengali keyboard.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 16, 2021
  4. what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

E52 prediction and punctuation

Everytime I end a sentence and move to add a period the "&" symbol comes up by default and I have to open the list and scroll down to the period. This is maddening since a period is the punctuation I use the most. Can I adjust this somehow? I don't want
    the "&" symbol on the top of the list. It's the same with words....commonly used words are way down the list and esoteric nonsense gets put in the first position. My old Nokia 3100 learned what words were used most and also had common words at the top. I hate
    texting on this phone because of having to scroll down for several words and most punctuation.

Any tips?

cooperjones, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

1. what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces... - Similar Threads - file exactly specifically

2. Voice typing adds a space before punctuation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice typing adds a space before punctuation: Hello everyone,I've been having a problem with voice input on Windows 11 for several weeks now:When I dictate text, a space is systematically added before punctuation, especially before points.A few details:This only happens when I dictate in French in English everything...
  3. Voice typing adds a space before punctuation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice typing adds a space before punctuation: Hello everyone,I've been having a problem with voice input on Windows 11 for several weeks now:When I dictate text, a space is systematically added before punctuation, especially before points.A few details:This only happens when I dictate in French in English everything...
  4. What exactly are personal files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  5. All files of specific interval

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All files of specific interval: Hi. I want to hear if I can get some help for how I can get shown all files that only has been modified between two dates. This is part of a backup strategy, and I need all files modified in 2020 (when the year has ended). Would Explorer be able to do this, or would a third...
  6. Punctuation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Punctuation: Why does back slash right hashtags and when i press shift-backslash it writes a ~. but i i do what im supposed to do to write a ~, i get a ¬. shift-2 writes ". shift-3 writes £. shift-' writes @. How do i fix? BTW I choose windows cuz i think it software issue. but how to...
  7. where exactly is the capping happening for ftp traffic

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    where exactly is the capping happening for ftp traffic: Dear All, we have a problem uploading ftp to our ftp server, wich is servu software. when we upload ftp with filezilla the upload speed is terrible, like 20 mb/p sec when we use winscp the speed is like 100 mb/ p sec we have a case for this at vmware , who asks us to...
  8. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  9. Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to find Symbols and punctuation marks in Bangla(India) keyboard language: I am using Windows 10 Pro latest build . I need to type Bangla so that I installed the Bangla language pack and got the Bangla [India] inscript keyboard . The problem is that punctuation marks and symbols are not available for typing. Question mark, Colon, Semicolon,...
  10. caps lock makes numbers type symbols

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    caps lock makes numbers type symbols: when i turn caps lock on, instead of the letters getting capitalized, the numbers get capitalized. if i have caps lock on and then type the number 2, it will appear as @....