Windows 10: What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...

Discus and support What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sour__pie [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sour__pie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...

/u/Sour__pie, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Apr 12, 2020
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Apr 12, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t...

1. What is this File type, and what do I use to open it, when I try to , it says that I don’t... - Similar Threads - File type open

2. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  3. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  6. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So when some games started to not start, I chose the reset pc button and chose to keep files. After everything was done, everything was deleted and started running slow. So I tried opening settings but it was not opening so I tried pressing the windows button but that didn’t...
  7. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I don’t know what to do anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do anymore: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skalwalker09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izk7i8/i_dont_know_what_to_do_anymore/
  9. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...
  10. what do I use to open a .trx file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what do I use to open a .trx file: what do I use to open a .trx file? I have Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-do-i-use-to-open-a-trx-file/8e020307-5173-4109-b4d6-1740fa2c4f45"