Windows 10: What is this gray icon in hidden icons?

Discus and support What is this gray icon in hidden icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know what this thing is. I don't know how to search for it on Google. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] What is this? Thank you!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Default_511, Mar 3, 2021.

1. What is this gray icon in hidden icons?

I don't know what this thing is. I don't know how to search for it on Google.

What is this gray icon in hidden icons? 26890f0e-9c02-4650-bb65-f364a56e620f?upload=true.jpg

What is this gray icon in hidden icons? 3881e15c-2ed4-44f6-9a34-7193f31cae4e?upload=true.jpg

What is this?

Thank you!

:)

Default_511, Mar 3, 2021

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin What is this gray icon in hidden icons? :D

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 3, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

What is this gray icon in hidden icons?

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

What is this gray icon in hidden icons?

1. What is this gray icon in hidden icons? - Similar Threads - gray icon hidden

2. Battery Icon is Gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon is Gray: I like to keep the Battery Icon turned on in my Taskbas but once in a while it will disappear. When I go to Setting to make sure it is set to On, it always is, but when the Icon is missing, it will be Gray and not operable in the Settings window. I can probably reboot but I...
  3. Gray Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gray Icons: So recently, I've decided to clean up my desktop, by moving all my Shortcuts to 2 different folders, on my desktop, and as I was moving them to the folders, some lost their icons, and some didn't. The shortcut lost the icons and so did the original file. How can I restore the...
  4. Gray Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Icons: So recently, I've decided to clean up my desktop, by moving all my Shortcuts to 2 different folders, on my desktop, and as I was moving them to the folders, some lost their icons, and some didn't. The shortcut lost the icons and so did the original file. How can I restore the...
  5. Gray Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hidden Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hidden Icons: How to add program icon to Hidden Icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons/f029ee56-bcc3-4293-8927-177048f073ab
  7. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  8. hidden icons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hidden icons: how do I access hidden icons in windows 10. I wish to safely remove an external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons/320d46af-1c46-47b1-b78f-2c29cc240577
  9. Hidden Icons

Hidden Icons: A black circle with the number 9 as suddenly appeared in my hidden icons. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/hidden-icons/3283557f-dd13-42c6-a33d-ff54ec7f6f88
  10. Hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden icons: Just installed build 10074. Icons non-clickable in "hidden icons", any ideas or is just not available. 5802