Windows 10: What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...

Discus and support What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern? I got some corrupted file due to force restart and then some pep say my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RezaAr, Sep 9, 2020.

1. RezaAr Win User

What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...

What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern? I got some corrupted file due to force restart and then some pep say my sdd is dying and now this????

What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?... b67d806c-2c0c-43c9-9212-bdad574fb85e?upload=true.png

:)

RezaAr, Sep 9, 2020

2. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Green screen

Hi Nancy,

The issue you are experiencing may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the green screen?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you also getting any error messages when experiencing the green screen? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Sep 9, 2020
  4. What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?...

1. What is this green arrow on my driveBut why now?and why this happened should I be concern?... - Similar Threads - green arrow driveBut

2. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen and should I be worried?: I recently installed my old gtx 960 4gb graphics card in my pc again after it was put in the box from a rainbow artifact incident that I found out was a driver issue, everything runs fine with stress tests and no crashes but almost every time I boot up, type in my password in...
  3. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this happen and should I be worried?: I recently installed my old gtx 960 4gb graphics card in my pc again after it was put in the box from a rainbow artifact incident that I found out was a driver issue, everything runs fine with stress tests and no crashes but almost every time I boot up, type in my password in...
  4. Why does this happen and should I be worried?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Should I be concerned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be concerned?: Hello.I was just looking around in Device Manager. Went to View > Devices By Connection and saw "Unknown Device". Is it spyware? Should I be concerned?I'm not too much into tech so I'm not sure if this is normal....
  6. What happened and why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happened and why?: I bought a new HP last year and in Feb i noticed that I was locked out of my BIOS. In March while poking around trying to figure out why my laptop just got the BSOD and would not reboot. I had a local shop install a new copy but 6 hours later the system reverted back. It...
  7. What happened to my RESIZE arrows???

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to my RESIZE arrows???: So frustrated this morning to see resize arrow missing on BOTH of my home and work computers. Is this a new windows update? So FRUSTRATING that Windows cant manage its basic function which is windows and file copy and get worse with every update. [ATTACH]...
  8. what is all of this? should i be concerned?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is all of this? should i be concerned?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/socksgrowonbushes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jbgn/what_is_all_of_this_should_i_be_concerned/
  9. What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern?: What is this green arrow on my drive and why this happened should I be concern? I got some corrupted file due to force restart and then some pep say my sdd is dying and now this???? [ATTACH]...
  10. What does this mean? Should I be concerned?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this mean? Should I be concerned?: [ATTACH] I don't know what it means or why it's there or what it does? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-should-i-be-concerned/b8fa8fda-38b8-412e-9328-a4889bde2514