Windows 10: What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

Discus and support What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2noob4u_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2noob4u_, Dec 8, 2020.

1. What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

/u/2noob4u_, Dec 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 8, 2020
  4. What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

Missing Backup Status Overlays...

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Overlays of OneDrive are not working the way they are supposed to.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    Sync icon overlays are missing from OneDrive and OneDrive for Business

However, if you are still unable to fix the overlays, our dedicated in-app support team supports OneDrive issues. Hence, I would suggest you to contact them for assistance if the issue persists. You can follow the steps below to contact the OneDrive
    support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

1. What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything. - Similar Threads - can't rid overlays

2. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  3. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..: I removed the virus once.. but recently it gave me a virus warning again.. when I go to the virus path, there is nothing in the files. I also saw the hidden files. There was nothing.. even when I want to remove the virus... it doesn't work.. and it still warns me about the...
  4. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the virus..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup.: I can't get rid of the "Your Microsoft account brings everything together" popup. Its not letting me access and edit my word documents. I adjusted my my screen to 100% and i see the continue button but it wont let me click on it. Please help....
  6. Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?: Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay that pops up when I turn volume knob on my media keyboard? It is driving me nuts, just pops up there and cock blocks me from doing what I want for 20 seconds. submitted by /u/Ikkepop [link] [comments]...
  7. Download I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download I can't get rid of: I have an download I can't get rid of? I tried to remove it in the control panel I can't find it. I tried to wipe my computer it can't wipe my computer. This download is annoying every time I turn my computer on it comes on I don't know what to do now?...
  8. I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't get rid of 8wekyb3d8bbwe: I don't know if I'm crazy or just misinformed but I need an answer one way or the other about 8wekyb3d8bbwe. From now on "IT" refers to 8wekyb3d8bbwe. I have tried doing clean installs several times but every time I notice a quick flash of a command prompt screen then the...
  9. What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it: [ATTACH] Not sure what this is but I need it taken off please help thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-on-my-screen-and-cant-get-rid-of-it/9da04fb7-deea-462d-8832-0f9bb33bf396
  10. I can't get rid of an app!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't get rid of an app!: I inadvertantly installed several apps after I was told on a website that I needed to update Adobe Flash. I got rid of all but one. It won't uninstall. I went to control panel via Start, and I keep trying to uninstall, but it wants me to fill out a capacha, I do, but then...