Windows 10: what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

Discus and support what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bromomento69 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bromomento69, Sep 20, 2020.

1. what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

/u/bromomento69, Sep 20, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Chrome/ App didn`t start

Hi,

Thanks for your help but... it didn`t work, I get the same error...

I would like to try some more solutions before reinstalling the Windows, so if you can assist me a little bite more... what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything :)... it would be highly appreciated.

Radu

RaduBalauca, Sep 20, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything

1. what is this? i didn’t do anything to my computer before. restarting it dosnt do anything - Similar Threads - didn’t anything computer

2. What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do I do if my computer literally won’t let me do anything: I tried to login to my computer yesterday and all it showed was a black screen with a cursor. So I watched a few videos on what I could do and I tried many things like installing windows on another usb and downloading it from there wouldn’t let me, resetting my computer...
  3. Cannot do anything to my computer

Cannot do anything to my computer: I can’t do anything to my computer.When I power it off and back on and press a different top key it’s still stuck like this but says something different.Nothing I tried seems to work so someone please help me.This is an Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz 8GB 2TB Windows 10 Laptop....
  4. Cannot do anything to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot do anything to my computer: I can’t do anything to my computer.When I power it off and back on and press a different top key it’s still stuck like this but says something different.Nothing I tried seems to work so someone please help me.This is an Intel Pentium N3700 1.6GHz 8GB 2TB Windows 10 Laptop....
  5. Cannot do anything to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. unable to do anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to do anything on my computer: So I logged off my computer and there was no problems at all. I come back two days later. I turn on my computer and it ends up getting stuck on a black screen with loading wheel and the mouse Cursor Symbole...the symbol flickers when I move it around and when I hit a certain...
  7. unable to do anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to do anything on my computer: So I logged off my computer and there was no problems at all. I come back two days later. I turn on my computer and it ends up getting stuck on a black screen with loading wheel and the mouse Cursor Symbole...the symbol flickers when I move it around and when I hit a certain...
  8. unable to do anything on my computer

9. My computer won’t load anything what do I do?

My computer won’t load anything what do I do?: I cant click into anything! It wont let me search also nothing on my taskbar is showing up what do i do? Also internet wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-wont-load-anything-what-do-i-do/f9b27b17-6a22-4c7d-80d5-22b047524bef
  10. Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer repeatedly restarts before I can do anything: So this morning, I tried to install Windows 10. At first, it worked! I was all happy, so went on to login. Once I logged into my microsoft account, I was greeted by a blackscreen where I could move my mouse around. so, I rebooted, shift+clicked Restart, and got to the...