Windows 10: What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc...

Discus and support What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soldier_Plant [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Soldier_Plant, Dec 4, 2020.

1. What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc...

/u/Soldier_Plant, Dec 4, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 4, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 4, 2020
  4. What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc...

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc...

1. What is this? I don’t think that I have ever installed something like this? (Iam new to pc... - Similar Threads - don’t ever installed

2. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.: Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more...
  3. I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i have something for recovery that but i need help.: Cant acces to bitlocker recovery key from my phone but i have history from loging with my laptop to microsoft acc now i want to know can i with my phone connect my laptop to microsoft acc and then get key from that link i dont know any option can you gusy please tell me more...
  4. I think I got hacked or something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I got hacked or something.: It won't let me into my microsoft/xbox account OwnAliyah2424 and I believe it says it is under a different username my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but also it says there is another email named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I have...
  5. I don’t think that’s good...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t think that’s good...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/underdawg955 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0skza/i_dont_think_thats_good/
  6. Pin code, I have this problem and I don’t know what I can do. The text means” Something...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin code, I have this problem and I don’t know what I can do. The text means” Something...: [IMG]My pc screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-code-i-have-this-problem-and-i-dont-know-what/1cda3ec9-47ac-418f-b861-ebabfb3cab2b
  7. I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?

I don’t have the Microsoft Store installed?: I recently had my first PC built for me and I am now trying to install certain apps from the Microsoft store but come to realize it is not installed on my windows. I have spent a few hours looking around to find solutions but none seem to work. What I have tried (None have...
  8. I think something is corrupted

I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  9. i think something wrong

i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/
  10. I don’t receive emails on the new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t receive emails on the new PC: I can't receive emails on my new computer while I can find them on the old machine. When I turn on this new PC, it says Nothing is arrived yet. .What is your advice?...