Windows 10: WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

Discus and support WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julie Vincent Photography, Feb 1, 2023.

1. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I think this is why my new version of Lightroom Classic isn't working but unsureWhat is that? Thanks.

:)

Julie Vincent Photography, Feb 1, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it :p

cadaveca, Feb 3, 2023
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 3, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 3, 2023
Thema:

WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

1. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it - Similar Threads - really need fix

2. what can i really do now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i really do now: Hi my name is horace randy holt. i have been goin through identtity theft and fraud also id say issues stemming from people fooling the system or authorities but mainly thermselves by sayingg they are helping people but seemingly themselves or sabatoging a person. i aint that...
  3. what can i really do now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i really do now: Hi my name is horace randy holt. i have been goin through identtity theft and fraud also id say issues stemming from people fooling the system or authorities but mainly thermselves by sayingg they are helping people but seemingly themselves or sabatoging a person. i aint that...
  4. WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHAT IS THIS? I really need to know what this is so I can fix it: What is this?This file appears every time on system reboot from full shut down. \\?\Volume{0cdc478a-e42342f5-9c15-183e347ed7e4}:I have run Cmd as an admin and sfc /scannow. Notes indicate four repaired filles, but this file name didn't appear anywhere in the long list. I...
  5. I don't really know what to say... Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  6. What do I need to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I need to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PhEmpire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgkgdk/what_do_i_need_to_fix_this/
  7. What is this and can I fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this and can I fix it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mehntoes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k250kv/what_is_this_and_can_i_fix_it/
  8. I need to know what this icon means

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to know what this icon means: I found this icon in the windows settings Devices bluetooth and other devices and I do not know the meaning of it.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-know-what-this-icon-means/b4948d44-b755-4abc-bac5-ca79e2a8bac1
  9. I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot really fix my laptop and I don't know what really the problem is: I have asked a lot of questions here but it gives me only a temporary solution to boot my pc. When I fix it, it will boot but the time I shut it down, it will not boot again. Do you think the problem is in the hard drive or I just didn't install my windows properly. If the...
  10. I need to know what this code does

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to know what this code does: So I put this code into my cmd at one point and know its causing problems i need to know what it does and how to undo it echo 2b2t.org_Download_2b2tsourcecode & (echo :top & echo.start "C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start...