Windows 10: What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

Discus and support What is this icon that appears on my task bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This icon (The one with the refresh symbol and the orange dot) keeps appearing on my task bar, whenever I mouse over it it disappears and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AMP_23, Sep 2, 2019.

1. AMP_23 Win User

What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

What is this icon that appears on my task bar? e057aa0a-3b09-47c7-aaea-14c52e82cac4?upload=true.png This icon (The one with the refresh symbol and the orange dot) keeps appearing on my task bar, whenever I mouse over it it disappears and turns into a horizontal scroll icon, then when I un-mouse over the scroll icon disappears and it doesn't reappear for a while. Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you!

:)

AMP_23, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ge285 Win User

Search icon does not appear on the task bar

I have a laptop and a recently I bought a desktop Pc running windows 10 home edition. The search icon (next to the windows symbol) does not appear on the task bar on the Pc. It does show on the laptop however. Why is it that? I click on the task bar
    with the right button of the mouse and a list appears containing the “search” link on the laptop but that does not appear on the Pc. Also the “cascade windows”, “Show windows stacked” and “show windows side by side” appear grey that is inactive. Both laptop
    and Pc run windows 10 Home edition. Could it be something wrong with the installation? I bought the Pc (a Dell inspiron) recently and today I installed the software. But why is it that the search icon does not show on the task bar and actually it is missing
    from the list that appears when I click on the task bar with the right button of the mouse? Any help would be welcome.

Ge285, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 2, 2019
  4. What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

What is this icon that appears on my task bar?

1. What is this icon that appears on my task bar? - Similar Threads - icon appears task

2. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  3. my task bar doesnt appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my task bar doesnt appear: i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-doesnt-appear/8a82ccb3-6b1d-4f54-9a12-3e843e0e741e
  4. What does this icons mean on my task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this icons mean on my task bar: What do this 2 icons mean on the task bar. They look like laptop and a bag incon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icons-mean-on-my-task-bar/e5b2e969-f329-45b8-9552-77d52d56db5f
  5. What does this icons mean on my task bar

What does this icons mean on my task bar: What do this 2 icons mean on the task bar. They look like laptop and a bag incon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icons-mean-on-my-task-bar/e5b2e969-f329-45b8-9552-77d52d56db5f
  6. when i go to see what icons appear on the task bar someof the icons shown are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i go to see what icons appear on the task bar someof the icons shown are not...: i just wen to personalization an clicked on the task bar and where it said show items on the task bar some of the icons that it shows are not correct like for example next to cannin my printer it shows the volume control icon some of the icons are wrong that are showing net...
  7. when i go to see what icons appear on the task bar someof the icons shown are not...

when i go to see what icons appear on the task bar someof the icons shown are not...: i just wen to personalization an clicked on the task bar and where it said show items on the task bar some of the icons that it shows are not correct like for example next to cannin my printer it shows the volume control icon some of the icons are wrong that are showing net...
  8. when i go to see what icons appear on the task bar someof the icons shown are not...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar

Email icon appears to be a blank space on task bar: I performed the latest Windows update and now my email icon appears as a blank space on the task bar. I can right click and it says Mail, I can click the blank space and it opens Mail and I can move the blank space and it moves. The only problem is the blue mail icon is...
  10. Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10

Task bar Icons are Appearing Properly - Windows 10: Icons in task bar are not appearing completely, help me how can I fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-icons-are-appearing-properly-windows-10/95dcda34-d1a6-49a7-a110-d85629cd4210

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does google keep showing up on my pc taskbar?