Windows 10: what is this/is this legit

Discus and support what is this/is this legit in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; just curious if this is like legit and what exactly it is? literally have never seen it before!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by needhelpcorvid_123, May 24, 2023.

1. what is this/is this legit

just curious if this is like legit and what exactly it is? literally have never seen it before!

:)

needhelpcorvid_123, May 24, 2023
  2. Kreij Win User

Is this site legit? All-techcomputer.com

I can't find anything to suggest that are not legit, although some of their pricing is suspect.
    30" HP3065 Monitor for $779.99? They are normally around $1300.
    That's in the range I would expect a refurbed monitor, but it does not indicate that it is refurbed.

Not all of the prices are completely out of line, however. Some of their DSLR camera stuff is average or just below.

I suggest you create an account and buy something and see if you get burned so we all know. *Laugh :laugh:

Kreij, May 24, 2023
  3. Were any legit Nokia N8 's ever manufactured in China??

Most fakes these days will have a legit IMEI listed so even if you check it will come back legit. Safe bet, just buy from a reputable place (ie. Nokia, Amazon NewEgg etc).. You may pay a bit more, but, at least you have peace of mind that the phone is
    legit and you'll be able to return/exchange it if required.

slashd0t---01, May 24, 2023
  4. PYTGamer Win User

what is this/is this legit

Winlock is it Legit?  

Thanks glad to hear, for your last point "impressive list of customers" i mean they could fake it no?

anyway i am glad that it's a legit program cause it's really needed in my case thanks again.

PYTGamer, May 24, 2023
Thema:

what is this/is this legit

1. what is this/is this legit - Similar Threads - legit

2. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  3. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?: Hi,I had issues updating Windows 10 to my computer. I contacted technical support 4 times before I had the issue escalated to a phone call. The agent asked for my phone number and time at which they could reach me. Today an agent called me from 425-635-2970. There was no name...
  4. 425-635-2970 Microsoft Tech Support legit call or scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  6. My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...

My laptop is idling at 65% memory usage, but all the programs seem legit. How can I reduce...: Good evening, I have noticed that recently my computer fan does not turn off and wanted to check to see why. It appears that my Memory usage is extremely high literally all the time. I grabbed some screenshots of task manager and resource monitor, but all of the programs seem...
  7. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  8. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  9. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  10. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...