Windows 10: What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

Discus and support What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I gave it 4 GB out of my 6 GB or RAM. Can someone tell me what's the problem? Thanks in advance!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sushruth_944, Sep 20, 2021.

1. What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

I gave it 4 GB out of my 6 GB or RAM. Can someone tell me what's the problem? Thanks in advance!

:)

Sushruth_944, Sep 20, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 20, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 20, 2021
  4. What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory.

1. What is this? It's saying that I don't have memory. - Similar Threads - saying don't memory

2. Big Memory Leak and I don't know what to do!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Memory Leak and I don't know what to do!: Hello, so I have Performance Issues quite a long time in Games and Ive never had them before. Then like 2 or 3 weeks earlier i restarted and took a look into the task manager and had instantly after restart 50% taken up from anything but real apps that I use. I tried several...
  3. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  4. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  5. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?: I am paying a fee monthly for memory expansion, but Gmail is full, and some reason google have ma details as some Menette somebody? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-extended-memory-but-gmail-says-memory-full/e38c38d1-32b0-40ce-8a94-e631a603d078
  6. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?: I am paying a fee monthly for memory expansion, but Gmail is full, and some reason google have ma details as some Menette somebody? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-extended-memory-but-gmail-says-memory-full/e38c38d1-32b0-40ce-8a94-e631a603d078
  7. I have extended memory but gmail says memory full?

8. I don't really know what to say... Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't really know what to say... Help!: It's not often I'm forced to conclude the problem I'm facing is to big for me to overcome by myself. But this is one of those times. My computer is showing a billion errors and symptoms, and no matter what i do i can't fix it. Can't even get some system diagnostic to say the...
  9. Says I don't have activation code.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Says I don't have activation code.: Hello, Recently I was trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to pro with a product key I had lying around. But It didn't work and now I have it says I have need to activate it my device cam with a windows 10 key pre imputed my pc is a xps 13 9630...
  10. Error says I don't have access

Error says I don't have access: I'm trying to install a program and each time I get an error message which says "IPersistFile::Save failed, code0x80070005. Access Denied" So I googled the code and is basically says that I have misconfigured system files and to download a repair tool which I can't get to...