Windows 10: What is this kind of UI Glitch?

Discus and support What is this kind of UI Glitch? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need some help! After upgrading from Windows 10 build 17713 to 17733, I saw this UI glitch : [ATTACH] When my app mode is changed to dark and I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vo Nguyen Minh Triet, Aug 15, 2018.

1. What is this kind of UI Glitch?

I need some help! After upgrading from Windows 10 build 17713 to 17733, I saw this UI glitch :

What is this kind of UI Glitch? b654545d-8e59-4a80-920a-b409728ac5bc?upload=true.png

When my app mode is changed to dark and I'm hovering the Back button, the foreground (the graphics) color of the button is white and the background color of the button is black. I think that the error is caused because in Light mode the foreground color of the button is also the background color of that button too.

Anyway, how can I fix this (you can tell me any solution, but I think you should give me the way that uses Registry Editor) ?

:)

Vo Nguyen Minh Triet, Aug 15, 2018

2. UI Glitches

I am experiencing graphical/UI glitches e.g: task bar is flashing at random times and windows flashing also the battery bar has disappeared, I tried enabling it but the on/off switch was grayed. I really need help with this please reply ASAP.

I have a Lenovo Flex Ideapad 10.1. I have an Intel Celron processor, and Intel HD graphics (N208).

JaydenKirkland, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Lumia 520 UI glitch

Hi there!

My girlfriends Lumia 520 started to act weird before the 8.1 update. I thought the update would help, but it stayed the same. The UI background becomes transparent sometimes, and the UI gets messed up. In the beginning
    changing to light theme helped, but now doesn't. Now only restarting the phone helps.

Any suggestions? It is really disturbing. Thank you in advance!

Here are some pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bivvasokzeo0nlr/AACu1m3Pn1udGmRATg5etgSBa?dl=0

TamásKéring, Aug 15, 2018
  4. What is this kind of UI Glitch?

New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

What is this kind of UI Glitch?

1. What is this kind of UI Glitch? - Similar Threads - kind Glitch

2. How can i stop every kind of video that i watch on every possible site , to be shown in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop every kind of video that i watch on every possible site , to be shown in the...: I use Windows 11 initially home s, but i quit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-every-kind-of-video-that-i-watch-on/d0e625fc-de80-48e2-8c48-fdefc66f5580
  3. How can i stop every kind of video that i watch on every possible site , to be shown in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i stop every kind of video that i watch on every possible site , to be shown in the...: I use Windows 11 initially home s, but i quit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-every-kind-of-video-that-i-watch-on/d0e625fc-de80-48e2-8c48-fdefc66f5580
  4. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through: Hello Sir/Mam,You probably have seen a lot of questions on the Cropping of profile picture kindly fix your website as this problem is persisting from one person to another forcing some of them to even stop using microsoft.This is not a very serious matter but it might end up...
  5. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through: Hello Sir/Mam,You probably have seen a lot of questions on the Cropping of profile picture kindly fix your website as this problem is persisting from one person to another forcing some of them to even stop using microsoft.This is not a very serious matter but it might end up...
  6. All Microsoft Developers/Admins Kindly Read Through

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bluetooth Dongles of any kind suddenly causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Dongles of any kind suddenly causing BSOD: With no windows updates since 4/9/24, on 5/3/24 my PC got a BSOD after trying to pair to a bluetooth device using an ASUS BT500 bluetooth dongle that has always worked since windows 10 was installed.After this, the PC would not reboot shows power light but no display unless...
  8. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...: i need help logging in and to stop the laptop from turning black.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-kind-of-glitched-and-when-i-try-to-log/c0c4c603-14c8-4b88-b2f3-eccba6f540a5
  9. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...: i need help logging in and to stop the laptop from turning black.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-kind-of-glitched-and-when-i-try-to-log/c0c4c603-14c8-4b88-b2f3-eccba6f540a5
  10. My laptop kind of glitched and when I try to log back in, the laptop will log in but once I...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen