Windows 10: What is this logo? Thanks :)

Discus and support What is this logo? Thanks :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So basically every time i restart my windows 10 pc, this logo appears on the taskbar and then my screen goes black for a moment and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrEgErT23, Jan 31, 2024.

1. What is this logo? Thanks :)

What is this logo? Thanks :) nt5a9wghvsfc1.png

So basically every time i restart my windows 10 pc, this logo appears on the taskbar and then my screen goes black for a moment and then some apps i had deleted ages ago appear on my desktop. I've always tried to hover my mouse over this logo and see what it is but it always closes too fast. I did see for long enought though to see its called windows [something] but i have no idea. Any help? Also i drew this logo but i hope its enough to figure out what i mean. Thanks What is this logo? Thanks :) :)

submitted by /u/TrEgErT23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrEgErT23, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

What is this logo? Thanks :)

1. What is this logo? Thanks :) - Similar Threads - logo Thanks

2. Company logo disappeared from Windows 11 Search Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company logo disappeared from Windows 11 Search Bar: Hello,Me and some of my coworkers have noticed that our company logo, disappeared automatically from the Windows Search Bar.The laptops are with the Microsoft 365 account associated. Is this feature still working?Thanks....
  3. Company logo disappeared from Windows 11 Search Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Company logo disappeared from Windows 11 Search Bar: Hello,Me and some of my coworkers have noticed that our company logo, disappeared automatically from the Windows Search Bar.The laptops are with the Microsoft 365 account associated. Is this feature still working?Thanks....
  4. Unable to force a recovery mode by repeating steps - Hold power button 10 seconds- logo...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to force a recovery mode by repeating steps - Hold power button 10 seconds- logo...: Unable to force a recovery mode by repeating steps - Hold power button 10 seconds- logo loading screen - X3 still wont get into recovery mode - pc keeps restarting in a loop - any suggestions to get into recovery mode...
  5. Why the HP logo always appears twice on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the HP logo always appears twice on my laptop?: I use an HP laptop. When I switch on the system the HP logo always appears twice back to back. How to solve the issue?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Why the HP logo always appears twice on my laptop?

Why the HP logo always appears twice on my laptop?: I use an HP laptop. When I switch on the system the HP logo always appears twice back to back. How to solve the issue?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...: hello my laptop got stuck on logo, its window 10 pro btw, so its keep restarting and it still stuck at logo loading screen, i cant even open the Automatic Repair, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair " and its just went blank and then move to logo loading screen...
  8. please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...

please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...: hello my laptop got stuck on logo, its window 10 pro btw, so its keep restarting and it still stuck at logo loading screen, i cant even open the Automatic Repair, it shows "Preparing Automatic Repair " and its just went blank and then move to logo loading screen...
  9. please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...

please help, my Infinite Racer laptop just stuck on its logo loading screen and keep...: my laptop got stuck in logo loading screen and keep restarting and but end up in the same logo loading screen, early in the morning, i received message in loading screen which is Fixing C:/ Stage 1" and now, its cant even pass the logo loading screen, please help me...