Windows 10: What is this logo? Thanks :)

Discus and support What is this logo? Thanks :) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So basically every time i restart my windows 10 pc, this logo appears on the taskbar and then my screen goes black for a moment and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrEgErT23, Jan 31, 2024.

1. What is this logo? Thanks :)

What is this logo? Thanks :) nt5a9wghvsfc1.png

So basically every time i restart my windows 10 pc, this logo appears on the taskbar and then my screen goes black for a moment and then some apps i had deleted ages ago appear on my desktop. I've always tried to hover my mouse over this logo and see what it is but it always closes too fast. I did see for long enought though to see its called windows [something] but i have no idea. Any help? Also i drew this logo but i hope its enough to figure out what i mean. Thanks What is this logo? Thanks :) :)

submitted by /u/TrEgErT23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrEgErT23, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

What is this logo? Thanks :)

1. What is this logo? Thanks :) - Similar Threads - logo Thanks

2. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?: Hello, I have tried everything I could to fix my laptop even taking it to a computer repair place near me and I still don’t have it fixed.I have made a windows reinstall flash drive and I am trying to run it, it lets le select the windows 64 bit option and does the loading...
  3. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?: Hello, I have tried everything I could to fix my laptop even taking it to a computer repair place near me and I still don’t have it fixed.I have made a windows reinstall flash drive and I am trying to run it, it lets le select the windows 64 bit option and does the loading...
  4. How can I fixed the windows logo and dots spinning on my asus laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  6. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.: Something you need about my laptop condition : It's necessary to keep the charger connected at all times due to a battery issue; otherwise, it will shut down abruptly. The Problem : The problem occurs when I attempt to turning on my laptop: initially, everything seems fine...
  7. Loading Screen without Microsoft Logo roams forever.

8. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  9. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  10. Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kogan 27inch 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA goes black and shows the kogan logo for 2-5...: I recently bought a 27" 165hz curved monitor KAMN27F16SA from Kogan, and 2 days ago it started going black for 2-5 seconds every hour / 10 mins. It has been bugging me, as I use it for gaming. I don't use a laptop with it, just my primary PC with windows 11 home on it. It's...