Windows 10: What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it?

Discus and support What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i don't know if this an issue or something else, but this weird thing popping out of nowhere which i have not encountered before, suddenly appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Leo IntreBian, Mar 26, 2021.

1. What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it?

Hi, i don't know if this an issue or something else, but this weird thing popping out of nowhere which i have not encountered before, suddenly appear on my desktop every time i restart or turn on my pc, which i have no idea what is it. Is this thing is normal or there is something wrong with my pc.

Side note: Well, it didn't affecting much of my pc, neither performance or else, but my eyes just cant handle watching this very small barely noticeable square on my desktop screen BTW, that is not a dead pixel or something, i can close it with ease which through task manager or simply win+tab key. I have MSI GF63 laptop, which before i did not encounter such things until it suddenly appear out of nowhere whenever i turn on my pc. Thanks, picture is provided.

That very small rectangle thing appear on my screen, sometimes appear on full screen small but noticeable when im gaming or watching videos in full screen.

What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it? 8dc44c6b-fbfe-4d47-90fe-95c690c16543?upload=true.png

This is the name of the windows when i open the task manager

What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it? 5ce97e5b-e7d8-4598-bf12-db121a447c5e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Leo IntreBian, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 26, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it?

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it?

1. What is this 'Main Windows' thing and how do i want to remove it? - Similar Threads - 'Main Windows' thing

2. how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?: if you click on the wifi sound and battery that menu will pop-up. i want to get rid of that spotify control centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-thing-right-of-the-taskbar/2b0454e6-5896-46dd-bb77-cb5ccb0e67db
  3. how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i remove the thing right of the taskbar?: if you click on the wifi sound and battery that menu will pop-up. i want to get rid of that spotify control centre. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-thing-right-of-the-taskbar/2b0454e6-5896-46dd-bb77-cb5ccb0e67db
  4. How do I remove or switch main Microsoft account on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove or switch main Microsoft account on windows?: I recently received a laptop from my uncle practically brand new, but it has his microsoft and email accounts logged in as administrator. When I first turn on the laptop, it also displays it as his. I added my email and microsoft account onto the laptop, but I am not able to...
  5. How do I remove or switch main Microsoft account on windows?

How do I remove or switch main Microsoft account on windows?: I recently received a laptop from my uncle practically brand new, but it has his microsoft and email accounts logged in as administrator. When I first turn on the laptop, it also displays it as his. I added my email and microsoft account onto the laptop, but I am not able to...
  6. How do I remove my main work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my main work account?: Hello, I'd like to remove my work account from my personal computer and switch to using a Microsoft account, but am I unsure of how to do that. I am currently using Windows 11 Education, but I am concerned about what would happen if I no longer have access to my work email...
  7. How do I remove my main work account?

How do I remove my main work account?: Hello, I'd like to remove my work account from my personal computer and switch to using a Microsoft account, but am I unsure of how to do that. I am currently using Windows 11 Education, but I am concerned about what would happen if I no longer have access to my work email...
  8. How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?

How do I search for what I want, not what it tells me I want?: I just want to change the power settings. It tells me I want PowerPoint and won't let me remove the "point" or change anything, or give me anything that tells me how to change the power settings. It tells me I want Office, not off. No, I don't want Office. I want to turn the...
  9. What is this and how do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this and how do I remove it?: [ATTACH] I recently discover this hidden window on my desktop and there's no other way to close it. Hence I m a bit paranoid cause I didnt download anything recently nor have I ever noticed the existence till now. submitted by /u/Becruxx [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I remove the recent files thing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the recent files thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Andypro69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i843a6/how_do_i_remove_the_recent_files_thing/