Windows 10: What is this ? Malware??

Discus and support What is this ? Malware?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]Didnt open . Anyone elaborate?? looks legit but need to know history.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TerryTodd1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. What is this ? Malware??

What is this ?  Malware?? [​IMG]Didnt open . Anyone elaborate??

looks legit but need to know history.

:)

TerryTodd1, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 6, 2020
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 6, 2020
  4. What is this ? Malware??

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

What is this ? Malware??

1. What is this ? Malware?? - Similar Threads - Malware

2. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  3. Malware Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Virus: my laptop just got malware injected, and im using Windows 11 Home 23H2.the malware was looked like this the picture i already use HitmanPro malware remover and found it on C:\Users\[myname]\AppData\Roaming\rasctrs with the exact date on the folder i got hacked is theres...
  4. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  5. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

Trojan Malware ongoing issue: Please help:I have been trying to get rid of this for awhile now.This can not be detected by any programs such as Malwarebytes, Norton, or others.I believe it is a Spyboy variant.FRST logs...
  6. Trojan Malware ongoing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  8. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  9. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

10. I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware: I uninstalled Windows Explorer when trying to uninstall malware, now I have no UI and can't open anything. I was uninstalling malware looked like a copy of 7-zip and it said I needed to uninstall Windows Explorer to finish the uninstall. I did, now I have no UI and can't...