Windows 10: What is this menu that auto pops up?

Discus and support What is this menu that auto pops up? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys. How are you all doing? Whenever I start my Laptop on, this menu always opens up. Any idea what is causing it and how do you stop that from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JafpPil, Oct 1, 2020.

1. JafpPil Win User

What is this menu that auto pops up?

Hello guys. How are you all doing? Whenever I start my Laptop on, this menu always opens up. Any idea what is causing it and how do you stop that from happening?

What is this menu that auto pops up? 848b6efc-175c-496d-ad66-8c4ec8f75645?upload=true.jpg

:)

JafpPil, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Oct 1, 2020
  4. What is this menu that auto pops up?

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

What is this menu that auto pops up?

1. What is this menu that auto pops up? - Similar Threads - menu auto pops

2. What is this pop up about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  3. What is this pop up about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this pop up about?: Hello, I've been receiving a pop up that indicates: DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL A COMPATIBLE WINDOWS APP RUNTIME NOW? The pop up also indicates the following:MC-WINS-CLIENT.EXE. --This application could not be started.The application requires Windows App Runtime version 1.2MSIX...
  4. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  5. Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Auto-Hide Notification Pop-up: Hi, I am wondering if there is any way of stopping the Taskbar from not auto-hiding when one of my active programs, e.g. Skype, sends a notifcation. Answers I've seen on the forums are something like "To resolve your concern, we suggest that you click the little arrow at the...
  6. What is THIS Pop-UP about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is THIS Pop-UP about?: Because it sure isn't coming from Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-this-pop-up-about/cbd0267d-eb63-4114-9153-f250f61d66d9
  7. What is this Pop-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this Pop-up?: [ATTACH] I've been getting this pop-up out of nowhere can someone explain what it is and how to turn it off. (Wndows 10) submitted by /u/Disguised_Comunist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv5r41/what_is_this_popup/
  8. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  9. Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not

in Windows 10 Support
    Win+X menu fails to pop up or pops up but the menu entries do not: Hi, I've got two standard profiles and one administrator profile on my lap top. Win+X works for the standard profiles , but not for the administrator profile. How come? I have checked that the winx files are where they should be in...
  10. What's with the annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's with the annoying pop-up?: Hey guys, hope someone here can help me out with this minor nuisance. Every time I restart windows 10, about 10 to 15 minutes during use, I get a cmd(command prompt) pop up with the word schtasks.exe and then it automatically closes. This can get rather annoying while gaming...