Windows 10: What is this new Icon?

Discus and support What is this new Icon? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; 21H1 19043.1023 Hello Forum, What does this new icon and why is having problems loading my feeds? Can I uninstall it? Thanks 180107 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by camelia, May 27, 2021.

1. camelia Win User

What is this new Icon?

21H1 19043.1023 Hello Forum, What does this new icon and why is having problems loading my feeds? Can I uninstall it? Thanks

:)

camelia, May 27, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 27, 2021
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, May 27, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

What is this new Icon?

NEW! icons keep popping up

any better suggestions how people can easily see when we have new reviews up?

W1zzard, May 27, 2021
Thema:

What is this new Icon?

1. What is this new Icon? - Similar Threads - Icon

2. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my taskbar suddenly.: I don't know how that happened. I used to be able to click on the Bing icon on the taskbar to find out details of the day's Bing wallpaper. Now that Bing icon has disappeared off the taskbar suddenly.How do I view the details of today's Bing wallpaper now? How can I bring...
  3. How to disable the light blue border box when you hover over icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the light blue border box when you hover over icon in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you hover your mouse pointer over an icon, a blue border box appears, then here’s what you can do to remove this anomaly. I recently experienced this issue suddenly on my Windows 10 PC and this is how I fixed this issue. Disable the light blue border box when...
  4. Camera, Voice Recorder, calculator doesnt have any icon image.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera, Voice Recorder, calculator doesnt have any icon image.: pretty much like what i said above, along with other default apps on windows 10 like snipp & sketch and groovemusic. I can still see the icon and i can open it. But the icon's image is like this. and I sure know well something doesnt work well.I would like to know how and why...
  5. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  6. Windows 10, taskbar frozen, icons on desktop still working

Windows 10, taskbar frozen, icons on desktop still working: I think this problem occurred after updating Windows to Ver. 20H2 and adding weather forecast icon to the taskbar, for more Information, I have using Dual Monitor....
  7. Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling: I have two Microsoft edge icons on my shell:appsfolder how can i delete it? it comes back even after reinstalling windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-old-icon-leftover-from-uninstalling/273ac6e6-df9f-4efb-add3-24ecf150df04
  8. System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened

System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened: This issue didn't begin until recently so I am assuming it was due to a recent Windows update. I have Windows 10 Home version, 10.0.19043 Build 19043. When I bootup or restart all the icons show up in the system tray . However when I open an app e.g. Outlook the icons...
  9. Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Icon different while installing Windows 11: [ATTACH] New icon Old Icon Consistency!!! submitted by /u/Human7900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o1s6dn/windows_icon_different_while_installing_windows_11/
  10. App Icons missing in Windows Search Bar

in Cortana
    App Icons missing in Windows Search Bar: Hello, I've been having this problem for 2 months where the app icons of certain applications duch as those from MS Store are missing in the search bar, however apps that I installed seperately load up correctly, I found a question similar to this but the answer didn't help...