Windows 10: What is this new taskbar on my screen?

Discus and support What is this new taskbar on my screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know what this new taskbar and time bar is on the bottom of my screen and how do I eliminate it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Starter005, Sep 7, 2018.

1. What is this new taskbar on my screen?

Does anyone know what this new taskbar and time bar is on the bottom of my screen and how do I eliminate it?

:)

Starter005, Sep 7, 2018

2. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2018
  4. dsdavis6 Win User

What is this new taskbar on my screen?

taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

Hi, at work we use three screens, with XP installed, on the PC i was using before it had the taskbar on just the left screen and when i maximised a window it would fill whatever screen the window was currently on. The pc i now use, has a task bar stretched across the three screens and when i maximise something it will automatically fill the left screen. Is there a way to change either of these things as i prefer the taskbar on the left screen and to maximise on the screen the window is in. Thanks

dsdavis6, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

What is this new taskbar on my screen?

1. What is this new taskbar on my screen? - Similar Threads - taskbar screen

2. Im just in full screen but the taskbar show up whenever i hover my mouse to the upper or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im just in full screen but the taskbar show up whenever i hover my mouse to the upper or...: when im playing roblox and i hover the mouse to the upper or the bottom of the screen my mouse cursor just get out of the game and i cant control the game as i wanted. this happened many times, ive unistalled mice, unlock taskbar and did alot of things but it just dont work!...
  3. Im just in full screen but the taskbar show up whenever i hover my mouse to the upper or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im just in full screen but the taskbar show up whenever i hover my mouse to the upper or...: when im playing roblox and i hover the mouse to the upper or the bottom of the screen my mouse cursor just get out of the game and i cant control the game as i wanted. this happened many times, ive unistalled mice, unlock taskbar and did alot of things but it just dont work!...
  4. Im just in full screen but the taskbar show up whenever i hover my mouse to the upper or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  6. Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep

Window11 Taskbar disappeared when any window is maximized after screen and sleep: I have an issue where the taskbar disappears when any window is maximized.The issue occurs when the screen turned back on, after screen has turned off by selecting screen and sleep optionThe taskbar operates normally before the power sleep mode activated.I didn't check auto...
  7. Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off: Is it possible that Microsoft still hasn't solve this pretty annoying bug?On Windows 11, after my monitors turns off power savings and I get back to my computer my taskbar disappears each time, and the only way to get it back is to manually lock the pc and unlock it again. I...
  8. Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off

Windows 11 disappearing taskbar after screen turn off: Is it possible that Microsoft still hasn't solve this pretty annoying bug?On Windows 11, after my monitors turns off power savings and I get back to my computer my taskbar disappears each time, and the only way to get it back is to manually lock the pc and unlock it again. I...
  9. Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen: Hello,I want the taskbar only on the second screen i have 3 screens and i want let the first screen on default screen for have game launch on it.How we can do this in regedit with out install third app?Thx...
  10. Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen

Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen: Hello,I want the taskbar only on the second screen i have 3 screens and i want let the first screen on default screen for have game launch on it.How we can do this in regedit with out install third app?Thx...