Windows 10: What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen?

Discus and support What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I am using a 17 inch HP ENVY touchscreen laptop with 64 bit windows 10 163437 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Aug 28, 2020.

1. What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen?

What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen? [​IMG]

I am using a 17 inch HP ENVY touchscreen laptop with 64 bit windows 10

:)

perfection, Aug 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 28, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen?

GRID 1.2 PC patch released

For all GRID racing owners:

The folks at Codemasters have released a new PC patch for their recent racing sim game GRID and we have it ready to grab right here at Big Download. The 1.2 patch has a number of fixes and changes for the game which we have right here:

• Fix for sessions list overflow and missing characters in front end.
    • Fix for errors generated on game shutdown
    • Support for TrackIR
    • Online experience points: more points awarded for completing longer races
    • Assists on/off toggle added to session creation and browsing
    • All offline events (apart from head-to-heads and touge) are now available online (event voting screen now scrolls to see additional championships).
    • Fix for failure to recognise some devices in user-created action map presets, including Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
    • Fixed GRID startup issue where it appears as a process in Task Manager but fails to run.
    • Additional experience points are awarded for not colliding with other cars whilst racing damage on or forward sessions

Yahoo

Patch download:
    Yahoo

P4-630, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen?

1. What is this numbered overlay grid appearing on my screen? - Similar Threads - numbered overlay grid

2. An second overlay screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An second overlay screen: please see the above image . I don't know why but my screen is divided into two and it's appearing like an overlay screen .. it had appeared sometime back and gone on it's own but here it again appeared .. literally I am seeing duplicate images of everything . Please tell me...
  3. An second overlay screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An second overlay screen: please see the above image . I don't know why but my screen is divided into two and it's appearing like an overlay screen .. it had appeared sometime back and gone on it's own but here it again appeared .. literally I am seeing duplicate images of everything . Please tell me...
  4. An second overlay screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHAT IS MY CODE NUMBER??: I'm looking for the code to verify my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-my-code-number/07e8eb5e-ac87-4350-8384-6f75b81a97df
  6. a white screen overlays my login screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    a white screen overlays my login screen.: Hi, A white screen sits on top of my login screen. The laptop is not frozen. I can see my login page through if. But the login page is not accessible. I can just view it. How can I get out of this trap? N.B. browser is FIREFOX...
  7. What is this icon overlaying on my start menu icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is this icon overlaying on my start menu icon: What does this icon on top of start menu icon mean? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-icon-overlaying-on-my-start-menu-icon/19a55bcc-69c4-4e26-8a42-bf3d96a46432
  8. What are these 2 small blue arrow overlays which appear on desktop icons?

in Windows 10 News
    What are these 2 small blue arrow overlays which appear on desktop icons?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have noticed an icon with 2 small blue overlays, then know that it has been placed there by the Windows OS to indicate that the file or folder has been compressed to save disk space. If you are [...] This post What are these 2 small blue arrow...
  9. "align to Grid" grid Size What is the grids size and how can I draw it

in Windows 10 Customization
    "align to Grid" grid Size What is the grids size and how can I draw it: *cry*Confused*Confused*Confused*Confused*Confused What I want to do: Create a desktop backround of gridlines that are synced to the "align to Grid"grid. What I'm going for: I am trying to create visual vertical and horizontal lines of Microsofts invisible "Align to...
  10. What is my Build Number?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is my Build Number?: What is a quick and easy way to find what build number I am currently running? That info does not show in System Properties. 38740