Windows 10: What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section

Discus and support What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/waitingformsfs2020 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/waitingformsfs2020, Aug 2, 2020.

1. What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section

/u/waitingformsfs2020, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2020
  4. meridius Win User

What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section

Startup and Services

OK but can you explain why when I disabled SQL Server in services.msc, my boot times were massively faster. This suggests to me that there is a direct link between the services.msc settings and boot performance (also SQL Server was not listed in the Startup section of msconfig).

meridius, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section

1. What is this Ocxtti? I found it on startup section - Similar Threads - Ocxtti found startup

2. MpGear.dll was not found on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MpGear.dll was not found on startup: Every time I startup my device a notification reading: "MpGear.dll was not found" pops up, I was wondering if there was any way I could solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpgeardll-was-not-found-on-startup/991d24d0-9128-4e78-8733-a5fb55c979d7
  3. MpGear.dll was not found on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MpGear.dll was not found on startup: Every time I startup my device a notification reading: "MpGear.dll was not found" pops up, I was wondering if there was any way I could solve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mpgeardll-was-not-found-on-startup/991d24d0-9128-4e78-8733-a5fb55c979d7
  4. I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?: So, I recently got a new laptop from work and the app has a random program in my startup apps list. The location of the app is in "C:\windows\Installer and the program is called "_39BAD5C1F42D317A6AD828". I'm not sure what this is, and I'm not allowed to make a lot of changes...
  5. I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unknown program in my startup apps section. What should I do with it?: So, I recently got a new laptop from work and the app has a random program in my startup apps list. The location of the app is in "C:\windows\Installer and the program is called "_39BAD5C1F42D317A6AD828". I'm not sure what this is, and I'm not allowed to make a lot of changes...
  6. what if there is no administrative section in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what if there is no administrative section in control panel: how am i supposed to use administrative section to stop automatically update windows updateit was wrong info you go to settings windows update advance, you can only pause, i paused until june...
  7. what if there is no administrative section in control panel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what if there is no administrative section in control panel: how am i supposed to use administrative section to stop automatically update windows updateit was wrong info you go to settings windows update advance, you can only pause, i paused until june...
  8. Device Encryption Not Found in About Section of Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Encryption Not Found in About Section of Settings: Product: HP Pavilion Notebook M2W70PA#AC Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit As stated in Subject, cannot see Device Encryption Option in about section of Settings - OS : Window 10 Home Single language -Checked for Device Encryption Support in System...
  9. Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... What's going on? What are these "Program" apps in my Startup Apps section?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Malijaffri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krlq33/umm_whats_going_on_what_are_these_program_apps_in/
  10. Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., What is it??: Found the "JuanBench" is in startup.., what is JaunBench?? C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\JaunBenchXDG\JaunBenchXDG.exe, cannot disable or find any information on Jaunbenchxdg...