Windows 10: what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

Discus and support what is this on my pc and how do i delete it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ¿Qué es esto en mi PC y cómo lo elimino? Estaba navegando tranquilamente en mi PC e inevitablemente vi esto. Pensé que era un virus y como estoy... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANTONIOXArica, Jun 17, 2021.

1. what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

¿Qué es esto en mi PC y cómo lo elimino? Estaba navegando tranquilamente en mi PC e inevitablemente vi esto. Pensé que era un virus y como estoy traumatizado con los virus informáticos, me asustó mucho. ¿Alguien sabe qué es esto y cómo eliminarlo? Pd: perdon por mi ingles no hablo ingles. Yo hablo español

:)

ANTONIOXArica, Jun 17, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 17, 2021
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 17, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

1. what is this on my pc and how do i delete it? - Similar Threads - delete

2. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  3. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  4. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format: I have files that wont delete on my usb ive tried removing the read only option it doesnt work tried command prompt to remove it it also doesnt work tried deleting file from command prompt doestn work it always says its write protected even tho the file was fine when...
  6. File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format

File write protected wotn delete and usb wont format: I have files that wont delete on my usb ive tried removing the read only option it doesnt work tried command prompt to remove it it also doesnt work tried deleting file from command prompt doestn work it always says its write protected even tho the file was fine when...
  7. Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition

Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition: Hello I need help. I have a HP laptop with 500 gb hard drive. So i created two partitions of that 500 gb hard drive with AOEMI partition assistant and both are GPT partitions. In the first partition C: i installed windows 11 and in the second one i installed Windows 10 which...
  8. Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting windows 10 in dual boot and merge back partition: Hello I need help. I have a HP laptop with 500 gb hard drive. So i created two partitions of that 500 gb hard drive with AOEMI partition assistant and both are GPT partitions. In the first partition C: i installed windows 11 and in the second one i installed Windows 10 which...
  9. Files getting deleted after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files getting deleted after update.: For some reason whenever my laptop updates it will delete recent files and downloads even though I have enough storage to hold them. My background image and my files will reset and whenever I try to back it up it won't bring up any file. I tried scanning for any malware and...
  10. Files getting deleted after update.

Files getting deleted after update.: For some reason whenever my laptop updates it will delete recent files and downloads even though I have enough storage to hold them. My background image and my files will reset and whenever I try to back it up it won't bring up any file. I tried scanning for any malware and...