Windows 10: What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it

Discus and support What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not sure what this is but I need it taken off please help thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by chris_a2, Sep 17, 2019.

1. chris_a2 Win User

What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it

What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it d8391832-65a3-4e61-be1a-4f666b8c90e0?upload=true.jpg

Not sure what this is but I need it taken off please help thank you

:)

chris_a2, Sep 17, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 17, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. What is this on my screen and can't get rid of it - Similar Threads - screen can't rid

2. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  3. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  4. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This message popped up on my screen and I can't get rid of it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theboi332 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqx1ew/this_message_popped_up_on_my_screen_and_i_cant/
  6. What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? I can't get rid of it and it overlays everything.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2noob4u_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9l2rf/what_is_this_i_cant_get_rid_of_it_and_it_overlays/
  7. There's a tab open at the top of my screen and I can't get rid of it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There's a tab open at the top of my screen and I can't get rid of it: For some reason there is a google chrome tab at the top of my screen that never goes away, even when I delete all tabs. It is completely different that what I normally have, since I have a background on my google homepage, but it does not show up using this other google tab....
  8. can't get rid of login screen on 18362

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can't get rid of login screen on 18362: Hello, I am trying to get rid of the sign in screen after sleep. But it seems something has changed. I am using build 18362 but i can't get rid of it. I have: empty password, used gpedit to disable the lock screen, and used netplwiz to disable login pass, still i get the...
  9. can't get rid of login screen on 18362

in Windows 10 Support
    can't get rid of login screen on 18362: Hello, I am trying to get rid of the sign in screen after sleep. But it seems something has changed. I am using build 18362 but i can't get rid of it. I have: empty password, used gpedit to disable the lock screen, and used netplwiz to disable login pass, still i get the...
  10. Can't get rid of AvastUI

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get rid of AvastUI: Hello I did some testing of spyware programs some time ago, and some of the programs had issues when trying to uninstall them. One of them was avast, and after uninstalling it, theres a program called AvastUI.exe that loads with my computer and I can't figure out how to...