Windows 10: What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a...

Discus and support What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jaz108 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb7cc2/what_is_this_problem_happens_with_my_laptop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jaz108, Jun 18, 2020.

1. /u/Jaz108 Win User

What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a...

/u/Jaz108, Jun 18, 2020

2. REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard

Hi Keith,

to keep license you need to replace motherboard by warranty. Sorry that are the license terms. If this will be warranty replacement please remember technician to do steps necessary for license keeping.

Igor Leyko, Jun 18, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 18, 2020
  4. What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a...

Laptop problem: Black vertical "sidebar" [Update]

I will try that... do you think I have complete access to replace the monitor cable without dismantling the laptop from step 1? *Eek! What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a... :eek:
    Tbh it's a bit scary.

Black Panther, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a...

1. What is this problem, Happens with my laptop sometimes , I had my motherboard replaced a... - Similar Threads - problem Happens laptop

2. had to replace my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    had to replace my SSD: How do I install WIN 11 on my new SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-to-replace-my-ssd/41376f0c-9f4f-4c8c-bded-378259908002
  3. My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows: I had already had a very bad experience RMAing that same motherboard. I actually had to pay for a warranty repair? Than the problem persisted even after it was "fixed". I couldn't get any answers either via e-mails or phone calls.Shortly after reinstalling the board I smelled...
  4. My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My motherboard died and I had to replace it, now I can't activate windows: I had already had a very bad experience RMAing that same motherboard. I actually had to pay for a warranty repair? Than the problem persisted even after it was "fixed". I couldn't get any answers either via e-mails or phone calls.Shortly after reinstalling the board I smelled...
  5. I replaced my motherboard.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I replaced my motherboard.: I have a digital license. Window 10 will not activate. My new motherboard is linked to my Microsoft account. The troubleshooter does not resolve my issue. How do I activate Windows 10 on my computer with the new motherboard?...
  6. What happened to the Internet Explorer I had in my notebook, that was on my taskbar that I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the Internet Explorer I had in my notebook, that was on my taskbar that I...: I have windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It is NOT windows s. I hope I chose the correct category. This is new to me and I am learning it. However, I had Internet Explorer in this notebook, and I had opened it, used it and put the icon in my task bar. This was just a day ago, and it...
  7. What's happenning with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happenning with my laptop: Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed...
  8. I replaced my Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I replaced my Motherboard: My motherboard failed and replaced it, the question is can I activate my Windows License again on this new motherboard? I don't have money to buy a new one at the moment, if there is any way to install again the same Windows let me know please...
  9. upgrading my motherboard, what happens to my license?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    upgrading my motherboard, what happens to my license?: If I replace my motherboard, will I still keep my windows 10 license (free upgrade done)? My Windows Activated Product ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA178 Changing my motherboard from the old GA-EG31M-S2 to GA-H61M-S2V-B3 My hard-drive stays the same!...
  10. replace motherboard: what happens?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replace motherboard: what happens?: If replaced original Foxconn N15235 motherboard (2007): chipset P4M890 Southbridge VT8237A CPU quadcore Q6600 2.4 GHz (socket LGA 775) with this one: Asus P5KPL-AM rev. 1.02g Chipset è Intel® G31 Intel ICH7 FSB è 1600*/1333/1066/800 MHz (*1600 is overclock...