Windows 10: what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?

Discus and support what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KarenStanley34, Jul 1, 2020.

1. what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?

what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?

:)

KarenStanley34, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Unwanted Popups Reimage Repair???

Reimage Repair is generally regarded as malware. As such, the trusted malware tools like AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes know how to remove it. Step-by-step instructions here:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove...ge-repair-ads/

Bree, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Jul 1, 2020
  4. what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?

Problem with Reimage on my laptop

Hi LB

The first thing you suggested at the start of your reply was :-

See this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com: How to remove Reimage Repair pop-up ads (Virus Removal Guide)

I've clicked on this and the procedure seems to be for windows 8 , but I have windows 10.

What can I use to get rid of Reimage from my windows 10 laptop please

Many thanks

Jmmy

jimmygrinter, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop?

1. what is this reimage repair junk? how do i find it to get it off of my hp laptop? - Similar Threads - reimage repair junk

2. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  3. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my hp laptop: When signing in. I got a message thats said reset your pin, when try I get a message saying incorrect pin. Pin not availble. Im not able to get safe mode. Ive been locked out. I cant even sign in to troubleshoot. Please helpThanks Coni...
  4. How do I get into my hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How Do I Repair HP Laptop Blank Screen

How Do I Repair HP Laptop Blank Screen: How Do I Repair My HP 15-B5212WM Laptop With Windows 10 Screen Is Blank And Was Showing Is Showing This Error Message: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. System.Management.Automation.RemoteException More help is available by typing NET...
  6. how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??

in Windows 10 Support
    how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??: some sort of win 10 update has installed a new piece of microsoft crap on my machine. see attached pic. it shows weather etc and when it is clicked it appears to show some kind of live "news' feed that I did not ask for and do not want. how can I get rid of it. its disgusting...
  7. how do I uninstall Reimage repair

how do I uninstall Reimage repair: How do I uninstall Reimage repair in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-reimage-repair/b11b8e00-a016-4a39-9b96-f29607d9f580
  8. Reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reimage repair?: I have a Surface Book 2 and recently have been constantly receiving the following messages about explorer.exe. I went online to see if I could fix this myself and ended up downloading software from https://www.reimageplus.com/. My questions are as follows: 1) Why am I...
  9. how to remove reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove reimage repair?: How to remove reimage repair? It won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-to-remove-reimage-repair/6933055b-9bdb-42c0-93e1-4f729d12a840
  10. Reimage Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reimage Repair: I want to know if anybody else is having this problem with Reimage repair program, I've had a update to my computer so know when I run my reimage program the screen is blank so I do not know when to start the repair procedure. Does anyone have that same issue and a fix?...