Windows 10: what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password

Discus and support what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BCisakThePro [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BCisakThePro, Dec 10, 2019.

1. what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password

/u/BCisakThePro, Dec 10, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password

1. what is this retro login screen? and how do i reset my computer without the password - Similar Threads - retro login screen

2. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  3. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password: I was given a laptop from my work and I have now left my job but I have forgotten the password and I am stuck on the login screen without the password. Is there a way to factory reset the laptop in this position....
  4. How do I factory reset my computer from the login screen without knowing the password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password

I reset my computer and I can't login or reset password: I reset my computer and I'm at the login screen but I can't login because I forgot my old Microsoft password. I reset my password using my phone but the computer won't accept the new password and I've restarted the computer several times. What should I do I'm getting really...
  6. How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?: I was working on my Dell XPS laptop till lunch time today. Came back to locked laptop. I entered my local login and got the incorrect password message. I do not have the password reset disk, what can I do?...
  7. How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?

How do I reset Local login password without a password reset disk?: I was working on my Dell XPS laptop till lunch time today. Came back to locked laptop. I entered my local login and got the incorrect password message. I do not have the password reset disk, what can I do?...
  8. I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do: I just got my old computer back and I forgot my password and in order to reset it I have to login into my computer but I don't remember the password plz help me...
  9. I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do

I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do: I just got my old computer back and I forgot my password and in order to reset it I have to login into my computer but I don't remember the password plz help me...
  10. How do I remove the password to login to my computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the password to login to my computers: How do I remove a password to login into my computer ??????? My old computer that I still use never had one. I chose that. Win 8.1. My new computer requires one. Once I set up the new one they both require one. The new computer a pin# and the old one a password. How dang...