Windows 10: What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall)

Discus and support What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What does this mean? LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall I never seen this process is my firewall not running? or? Cause it's on and working properly can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tyree47, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Tyree47 Win User

What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall)

What does this mean?

LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall

I never seen this process is my firewall not running? or?

Cause it's on and working properly can someone explain to me what this is?

Is it a virus or something i need to be worried about? What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall) 7d982219-62d7-40d2-aa34-1c34d684f826?upload=true.png

:)

Tyree47, Jul 16, 2019

2. Stopping Windows Services and Processes

Thanks, DaveM, help always appreciated, I'm following through with an earlier suggestion at this time and it's looking good, but, if it's not successful I will gladly give your suggestion a try, kind regards.

William J_997, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    Task Manager

What list in Task Manager are asking about? Processes? Services? Startup?

Please post the contents of the list.

Ken Blake, Jul 16, 2019
  4. What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall)

Task Manager

Hi Marjorie,

Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10.
    To access the Task Manager directly in Windows 10, press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC. This is the Task Manager shortcut in Windows 10.

Furthermore, to change your default browser, we suggest that you follow the steps from this article:

Change your default browser in Windows 10

Feel free to post back should you have further concerns.

Melowin Mar, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall)

1. What is this service/process in windows task manager? (LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall) - Similar Threads - service process task

2. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Processes: Some of the processes in Task Manager have suspened next to them. I have never seen this before. What causes it & should it be fixed? 132073
  3. retrieving processes in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    retrieving processes in task manager: i thought there were too many background processes running in task manager of windows 10 and i stupidly ended about the top 10 of these. how get them back? do I need them?...
  4. Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10: [ATTACH] If your Task Manager is blank & not showing processes in Windows 10/8/7, then here are a few things you can do to successfully fix the blank Task Manager issue. This can happen due to system file corruptions or malware [...] This post Task Manager is blank & not...
  5. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460
  6. Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backround Processes being suspended in Task Manager: Whats going on do I have a virus on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backround-processes-being-suspended-in-task/6e607239-7565-44c0-919f-0fea06dcdf05"
  7. Two explorer.exe processes in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Two explorer.exe processes in task manager: It has been a month I happen to see two instances of "Explorer.exe" processes running in Task manager. 100%x One explorer was running from "C:\Windows\" other from "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\" Properties of both exe reveals same time data and proper ssh values etc. Defender...
  8. M.Office Process / Task Manager

in Microsoft Office and 365
    M.Office Process / Task Manager: Hello everyone. I recently start having a problem which I believe is related to a process... I'm not an expert at all, usually I go on forums and I can fix stuff by myself by reading and studying other people's similar problems. But this time I couldn't find anything like...
  9. Process from all users in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Process from all users in task manager: Hi, Is there an option to view processes from all users in the windows 10 task manager(an option which I use most of the times when I was in 7)? As you can see in the screenshot below, this one is a PC with 2 GB RAM, but 85% of it is already in use, making it laggy. When I...
  10. Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager - Memory Compression Process?: Hello, In my main system I have a process going that I don't understand. I have 2 computers sitting side by side and when I located this anomaly in my main system, I checked my 2nd system and it showed a different set of information. I will post the screen snaps here...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. localserviecnonetworkfirewall

2. localservicenonetworkfirewall(2)