Windows 10: what is this? should i remove it?

Discus and support what is this? should i remove it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/plxnp0oadpt51.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=8875fb72cb613d6934ca3686badf428fccbd344c so my c drive was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Speedwadoge, Oct 17, 2020.

1. what is this? should i remove it?

/u/Speedwadoge, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 17, 2020
  4. what is this? should i remove it?

Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

what is this? should i remove it?

1. what is this? should i remove it? - Similar Threads - should remove

2. Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12: 1. CTRL ALT DELETE Lock Screen2. False Low Battery Indicator/Warning3. Microsoft Edge Not RespondingIdk how complete Windows 12 is but if it’s near completion then put these for a potential Windows 13 but knowing Microsoft’s quantity over quality thing they’ll probably just...
  3. Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bugs that Microsoft should remove by Windows 12: 1. CTRL ALT DELETE Lock Screen2. False Low Battery Indicator/Warning3. Microsoft Edge Not RespondingIdk how complete Windows 12 is but if it’s near completion then put these for a potential Windows 13 but knowing Microsoft’s quantity over quality thing they’ll probably just...
  4. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  5. Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...

Which Bluetooth Driver Should I Remove So that Windows Boot Camp Doesn't Connect My Magic...: Hi Apple friends, what I use Windows Boot Camp, I don't want Windows to detect and connect the Magic Mouse and Magic Keyboard because I have a dedicated mouse and keyboard for the Windows.I've tried removing them from the Bluetooth in Settings but it keeps being detected and...
  6. What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...: So I was moving files from my laptop over to my SSD and was making sure they weren't system files and all of a sudden a folder called Windows apps appears. Why can I not remove from my SSD?...
  7. What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...

What should I do if I can't remove the Windows app folder from my portable SSD that I don't...: So I was moving files from my laptop over to my SSD and was making sure they weren't system files and all of a sudden a folder called Windows apps appears. Why can I not remove from my SSD?...
  8. I cant remove Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha, what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant remove Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha, what should I do?: I remove it several time but it still exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-ransombatdisabledefenderadha-what/d6c143b3-80cd-4c24-a91c-37315277479e
  9. I cant remove Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha, what should I do?

I cant remove Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha, what should I do?: I remove it several time but it still exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-ransombatdisabledefenderadha-what/d6c143b3-80cd-4c24-a91c-37315277479e
  10. I cant remove Ransom:BAT/DisableDefender.A!dha, what should I do?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security